ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour change? Wrap yea or nay

2010 clio rs200
I'm looking advice here, wot is the general consensus on my vision? have the same spoiler bought and in for paint in high gloss black, not really a fan of the big wing spoiler (as I say, u could hang ur washing out to dry on) anyway be good to hear different opinions and ideas if anyone thinks a different colour would be better
IMG_20210207_151930.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211114_101722.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114_101722.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 68
  2010 clio rs200
Funny nardo was actually my 2nd choice and just to reply to impreza works I did take off the similar graphics after I bought the car and it looked too plain!! I tweaked the design slightly before replacing them as there was bubbles n creaces on the original one's, not a big deal anyways as I'm a graphics fitter and wrapper

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
If you can wrap the car yourself and do it cheap enough, why not go for a loud colour, bright yellow or green or something?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I was thinking of getting the front end of my 172 resprayed but this time of year its a shade of mud most of the time and I only use it sporadically. Saved some cash to spend on the Tiguan for when it goes wrong next, which it did!

2010 clio rs200
I wrap everyday of the week and its all about the quality of the material used, imo its gotta be oracle every time, at the end of the day u get wot you pay for (hopefully u didn't overpay for s**t stuff from China or something) 😁😁
IMG_20210509_004246.jpg