ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coded and a clean

RB 182
So i bought my sx just under a year ago and dont really have a bad word to say about it... Ive only recently started full time employment so i now have the funds to start doing light modifcation to it...
So far -
Colour coded side, front and rear
Alloys refurbed and resprayed
197 sport grill
s**tty back box that will be getting changed with next months pay (not sure what to yet -any recommendations?)
Dash strips carbon fibre wrapped (pictures to follow)
Team heko wind deflectors (on there way)

Future plans -
Lowering 45mm all round
Wheels spaced
New exhaust
get the front body kit back on after the respray

any other thoughts?

524985_10151476921169358_180149749_n.jpg

580203_10151476948894358_1919404186_n.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
Serious lol's at that first pic - nice 'outline' of the car and a bit of grass....can't see feck all else lol

RB 182
Haha no i am no photographer and i had a spare couple of minutes with my iphone... im sorry :p ill try and get some better ones (or get some one to take some for me)

RB 182
Needs lowss! Is the exhaust hanger fixed now?
Lows are coming in december and no not really... im getting a new one on next pay day anyway... more than likely a full exhaust rather than just a back box...

Knuckles when its lowerted i think the wheels will look fine but if they dont then yes that will be another thing ill need...