ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coding my white 197 cup? Opinions

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I wouldn't paint the side stripes - the shop at the top of this page looks the best to me :)

Although I'm stunned none of the haters have come onto this thread and said "If you wanted colour coding you should've bought a FF" heh. (I don't think that just to clarify)

Dan

Gloss black was my idea :approve:
White mirrors, gloss black base plate and bump strips = how it should have been delivered.

I think I'm going to take the plunge and get this done guys. What are your thoughts on this? After long analysis I think it will make the car look better, well I am definatley getting the wing mirrors done!

go for it...it will look miles better...

as its a white car...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Black the door pilllars, and mirror caps. Done. Leave the door strips, breakes it up nicely :)

M2 Competition
Yus ^

Lol at this thread.

Having seen mikes 197 today, it looks superb with the unpainted black strips and mirrors. Just get some decent back to black stuff on them and leave the car alone.