ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

come on soon ending mint low mileage 172 cup

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
There was a thread about your car in Clio discussion- someone was interested-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
Tbh wheels dirty in the photos they are a light anthracite not as dark as they look in photos suits the car imo but me all got our own opinions

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
Relisted as need gone new car is ready to pick up 2500 will take this now a 3 owner mint 54k cup loads of money spent on it recently this is a bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
Get rid of the yellow and put the interior back in. Will help sell your car 100% and cost £50 max?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
Tbf mate can honestly say in the flesh the yello really sets it off and finishes it tbh and interior will be going back in

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, I thought the last auction had ended at £2890 or something.

I look at so many bloody ebay adverts it must be sending me mental.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
Reading this one did send me mental as the car looks good but the advert is awful :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
nah didnt sell last time and whats wrong with the advert? cant believe no ones come to view it really needs to be seen to be aprreciated theres a few on here who cud back me up for how clean it is just want rid now cant insure two cars i will take silly money for it now tbh as my rs is waiting in unit to cme out to play

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
Greeny I work at rawlinson renault so feel free to cme view it wenever its parks near jewsons at least u can have a look round it and c I aint bullshitting bwt the car