ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cookie's 2009 Honda Civic Type R GT

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
More than it had when I bought it, less than I bought it for, there are pictures in the thread, it looks like that ;)

I'll get it cleaned this weekend. It's probably going up for ~4k

Nice one! What’s next? M3 lol?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm far too tight to buy an amg or porsche! Wrong guy to ask for car advice ha.
With the amount you've spent on the Civic you could easily afford to run something nice ;) :p

I've done less than 3k since the last MOT, shocking really given my other choice of car is an MX-5.. or the bike (bike has done more mileage than the car in the last month or so than the car did all year)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
So plans change, as usual. I don't really hate the Civic all that much, I've been having fun kicking its head in, so the AC is finally going to get fixed

Latest diagnosis from a new guy is the condenser is pissing all the gas out instantly. He tested flowing nitrogen past the valve behind the dash and that was fine.

Waiting for a quote for that (I know I could do the condenser bit myself, but I don't have the time or the energy)

Also going to change the bike first rather than the car, since I use the bike way more

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
So plans change, as usual. I don't really hate the Civic all that much, I've been having fun kicking its head in, so the AC is finally going to get fixed

Latest diagnosis from a new guy is the condenser is pissing all the gas out instantly. He tested flowing nitrogen past the valve behind the dash and that was fine.

Waiting for a quote for that (I know I could do the condenser bit myself, but I don't have the time or the energy)

Also going to change the bike first rather than the car, since I use the bike way more
Grower not a shower