ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cool vid of : Nismo GT-R + Lamborghini + BMW M3 + Porsche + BMW M5

Breaking A 172 Replica
Saw this a while back - still find it funnny how the Nismo just happens to pull it back at the end.

It is entirely coincidental that they are Jap and so is the car...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol @ the old dude!! thats keiichi Tsuchiya he is the DRIFT KING, i.e the worlds best drifter... also one of the best drivers in the world, look on google for the races he has won lol, like lemans etc lol!!!

thats best motoring... basically the japanese version of topgear... but MUCH MUCH better!!!

also the z-tune was the camera car, they dont really race, however im pretty sure if it was a full on race the z tune would still piss on all of them there lol, its definately the most race tuned car there!!! and it had nothing to do with it being japanese and it winning...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im so close to getting a liner so i could take the sbody and just use it for fun... however i know i wont be able to keep it standard and it would be as much of a pain in the ass as my 200 lol