ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooling and idle

Renault Clio 182
Good Evening, hope everyone is good and well

A few issues both of wich have been mentioned before but here we go

Clio 182 2004 ruff idle, cleaned throttle body air filters clean ect can anyone shed any more light on this?

Also i have only had the car 2 months or so and noticed the cooling fan never turns on have ordered new temp sensor thermostat and type d coolant the fan does work and thing else i should be looking at?

I am taking the car to nurburg on the 25th july so far it has eibach springs ktec exhaust toyo tr1's ebc grooved front and rear brakes with red stuff pads and ap brake fluid all usuals been done oil filter plugs ect

Any other suggestion?

Thankyou in advance

53 Clio's & counting
What do you mean by rough idle mate? they all have a little rough idle, but are we talking lumpy idle?

to be honest id not look to do anything else, they are great fun in near standard form and very forgiving - you need that at the ring!

i loved my williams there