ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could I Get A Nice Racing Blue/Black Gold 182 For £6000?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Basically im looking to upgrade my car in the next few months but im not too sure on prices.
Ideally i would like a good condition 182 in Racing Blue or Black Gold. Completely Standard. Do you reckon i could get a nice one for this price?
Or is it a better bet to get an immaculate 172 with low mileage for £6000?

Basically im looking to upgrade my car in the next few months but im not too sure on prices.
Ideally i would like a good condition 182 in Racing Blue or Black Gold. Completely Standard. Do you reckon i could get a nice one for this price?
yes imo

Peddled device
You'll get one...mileage may be a little high but if its been looked after should be okay. Don't think theres any real issues with 182's apart from the knocking at the front,exhaust baffles and usual rattles.

Mines on 20k now and apart from a dodgy temp sensor and a slight oil leak its not missed a beat :)

M

mini-valver

Gem Gem 182 off here is selling hers soon, 53k IIRC, not sure exactl how much she wants so drop her a PM.

As said most for that price will be on a higher mileage, but you may un earth a bargain., if you raise that budget a bit (say £500 extra) you'll be looking (hopefully) at better 182's.
That said 6k will get you a minty mint 172 no probs.

rb 182ff
ive just bought an 04 racing blue 182 with 49k fsh, hpi clear etc and its in mint condition, £6200 i paid private. definately a buyers market for these cars at the minute in my opinion. take your time shop around and you will find 1.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Gem Gem 182 off here is selling hers soon, 53k IIRC, not sure exactl how much she wants so drop her a PM.

My own personal salesman :)

I will indeed be selling her. She's just under 52K mileage atm....not great but not bad. Just want to give her a final once over to make sure she's in selling condition and then people can make me an offer.

I know what I want for her so it will be a case of placing an ad I guess...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Done.

I really would like a 182 ideally, one with all the extras and luxuris etc..
I guess i just have to take my time and perhaps save up a little bit more.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Nick, if you're still looking for a Racing Blue 182 (Standard) I will be advertising mine for sale within the next week or so.

PM if interested.

MG ZS180 Mk2
That autotrader one (RB, 25k miles) has no service history at all. I was looking at getting it a few weeks ago and phoned up about it.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
That is too cheap TBH.

I think I'm going to be selling mine cheap....but hey its only standard I guess.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI

selling your wheels?:rasp:

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
That is too cheap TBH.

I think I'm going to be selling mine cheap....but hey its only standard I guess.

:( I reckon you should give her to me...
I'd take care of her! lol.

Meh, I've noticed they're going for cheap lately, ph-quicks are *really* silly money in some places. I'm getting tempted again, but they just don't come in the right colour! :(

U can get anything for anything if you look around.
I got my Racing Blue Cup for £6500 with 30k on the clock
and full service history and just had another service at 31k and was
told by renault that my moter is in exellent condition.
No rattles and no drama..