ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could somebody send me a 182 brochure

Helluvah to you all,

Could somebody send me a Clio 182 brochure.

Data needed:

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 04/2004, GB,
ref no: 7701 380 594, 32 pages, format A4

I would really appreciate your assistance.

If printed version is not available, a .pdf will do.

Big thanks.

Black 182 + Recaros

I have the printed brochure, but sorry you cant have it. What are you looking for ? Cant you get Renault to send you one. I might be able to scan and email a few pages. Let me know.

Matthew

muz

big fat japanese bus

Hi I was looking for a brochure and got the renaultsport one with the 182, V6 and megane in it!

Couldnt find any others,just pop down to your local renault dealer

P

peterh2

My dealer just gave me the standard clio one which had a little section with the 182 in it? Is there a different one specifically for the 182?

yes, there is one on the 182, v6 and megane 225. you should be able to get it at a renault dealer.

Clio 182

Ive also tried Renault 3 times and they keep sending the standard Clio one out, tried dealers near me too and no luck either. Even when I ordered the car they could only show me a photocopied bit of paper.

I got sent some brochures from the Reanult Website.

They sent me the clio book, the reanult sport booklet (incl 182, V6, meg), and the complete renault price guide.

I ordered it from the dealers in Swansea.

Fiesta ST

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 25 October 2004

I got sent some brochures from the Reanult Website.

They sent me the clio book, the reanult sport booklet (incl 182, V6, meg), and the complete renault price guide.

I ordered it from the dealers in Swansea.

Yeah I got same 3 brochures

Dear lads,

There exists a special brochure for 182. Here is a reference No. :

RENAULT SPORT CLIO 04/2004, GB,
ref no: 7701 380 594,

It has 32 pages in format A4.

There are 2 brochures that show the 182. The Clio range brochure is 7701 380 593. However, its shown more comprehensively in the Renaultsport brochure - featuring the 182, V6 255 and Megane 225 - 7701 380 594. Both brochures are being re-printed to include the 182 Cup

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by tomboy on 26 October 2004

Heres a pic m8

sorry its so small but you get the idea.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1098792578__A-REC24023.jpg

Theres also a european brochure just on the 182

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1098792558__A-REC24022.jpg

I will get McShug to pop down our local dealers on his way home from work, to see if they still have any.

Ill let you know
H

where can I get hold of the european 182 brochure?

Ford Fiesta

will have to bid then...

mind there are some euro clio owners on this forum, arnt there. I once did a swap with an Australian clio owner for a brochure, any euro owners want to do the same?

Abarth 595 Trufeo

F4R 182 -
Ive got one - pm me your address and Ill stick it in the post.

Liam182 - yes that s how I get mine, as I know a couple of guys in France - who collect brochures - so they let me know what they want and we swop.

I havent got any Aussie ones at the mo - are they that different? - might have to put up a thread on Oz - ClioSport asking for some swops.

H

My brochure is almost worn out now, after thumbing through the pages every night , dreaming of the day my dealer phones me to say " Your car is ready to be collected sir", hopefully it will hold out just a couple more weeks....