ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couldn't take it any more!!! (yes ali...i'm a pic wh*re lol)

al

ST on the way...
As i'm sure you've seen, my car has been a little neglected over the last few weeks (shamefully lol, even made Rich sick ;)) so much so that something HAD to be done :dapprove:

Yes it was cold, windy and dark and even rained at one point, but thanks to 3 jumpers and some sitelights it got done :D

...and before you ask... YES I'M A PIC WH*RE ;) pmsl

0012.jpg

0011.jpg

0010.jpg

0009.jpg

0008.jpg

0007.jpg

0006.jpg

0005.jpg

0004.jpg

0003.jpg

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

0000.jpg

haha love it pic vvhore :D come do mine, havent got a hose at uni!

jamie

Me neither, my cars looking the worst it has ever been, may have to go to one of those jet wash booths at the car wash beacause im not going home till the 23rd.

2 wheel power
My mate has one exactly like that. They look sio much better in the flesh, honestly i do not think pics can do that colour justice!

1.6 16v
Very Smart matey, I really do love that colour!

U are teasing me with thos shots, I need to get my new camera :D

Steve

Clio
cracking pics as per usual al, can anyone tell whats the best way to clean the sport grill, no matter how much I wash it it seems to trap dirt in the corners.

Thanks, Mike

use a tooth brush mike mate with some AG bumper care on it, that what i do after washing it thoroughly with my washmitt

jamie