ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple from tonight.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Decided the car needed some attention of late so decided give it a good clean 2 nights ago and each night since I've just given it a QD wipedown and added a few more layers of Werkstat Acrylic Jett. Such a boring product to use but I do really like the finish it gives.

Anyway just a couple after the 3rd coat whilst I'm waiting for tea before applying another.

7256911614_9b5063edec_z.jpg

Zetec-S by Rhys Bartley, on Flickr

7256795008_478472a2dd_z.jpg

Nice and clean by Rhys Bartley, on Flickr

Only got the good side of it to avoid the rust and the missing jacking point cover :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Front of my house is too shaded in the evening for some proper reflection/flake pop shots :( those pictures were so so dark straight off the camera it's untrue, makes it a lot easier to apply products when I get home from work though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cba re-typing from the other thread:

.Luke. said:
It's weird. Going on your Flickr to have a look at that pic, to see a photo of my old car next to a picture of my missus. Could almost mistake you for a stalker.

Car looks great mate, it's hard to make silver look that glossy!

Well looking forward to seein it at CSS :eek:

Looks fresh mate <3