ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of additions to the flamer :)

Mk4 .:R32
New side badges, front diamond (same colour as the old one but much better condition), CTR aerial and a 197 'renault sport' badge.

Comments/suggestions welcome :)

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

192 'RenaultSport' badge

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

CTR aerial

DSC_0251.jpg

I went over to a church yard near mine, and the vicar came over from the vicarage to ask what I was doing and to say it was private land blah de blah. So I just said I was selling my car and needed some good pics haha. He then said 'mmm it's a nice car, I'm tempted to buy it myself'...yeah I can really see a vicar bombing it around it my car. legend.

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_02642.jpg

DSC_02662.jpg

DSC_02682.jpg

Reached the 'fully broken in' mileage today ;)

DSC_02752.jpg

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
looks good, the front number plate is wierd though, what's wrong with a legal one?

yeah I can really see a vicar bombing it around it my car. legend.

funnily enough my uncle is a priest, and he's went from having a toledo 1.8T, to a leon cupra, to an impreza, to finaly a smart car. going in the wrong direction, but he says it due to company car tax.

edit.. ps. lying to a vicar? you will go to hell :p

Mk4 .:R32
looks good, the front number plate is wierd though, what's wrong with a legal one?

yeah I can really see a vicar bombing it around it my car. legend.

funnily enough my uncle is a priest, and he's went from having a toledo 1.8T, to a leon cupra, to an impreza, to finaly a smart car. going in the wrong direction, but he says it due to company car tax.

edit.. ps. lying to a vicar? you will go to hell :p

I'm already going hell :evil:

thanks for the comments peeps. Nothing else in pipeline exterior wise, it's pretty much how I want it :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm already going hell :evil:

thanks for the comments peeps. Nothing else in pipeline exterior wise, it's pretty much how I want it :)

100% agree on u with this one.

Leave it now, looks gorgeous the way it is, and pretty much perfect.

Chocolate Bar™
spot on! to be honest i think the badges look a million times better colour coded than the black.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Damn You, Stealing my moment in the Sun LOL!! Looks Sexy as ever matey... great little mods there, money very well spent!! Looks a damn sight shiner than mine though somehow... cant wait to she it in the flesh!! Keep it up!!

Chocolate Bar™
aye! they were pretty much the same with yours but they have anthracite lettering.

Incidentally the front badge is sprayed in megane ultra black which is one of the best metallic blacks out there!

I like this car a lot, it looks great. Only thing i'm not keen on is the f1 decal on the bonnet, I think it would look better without it.