ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple Of Night Pics... (New White Mirrors Aswell, Yay Or Nay?)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Been a while since i posted any pics, so here goes. Wee bit of an update.
Smoked side repeaters and white mirrors. what do ya reckon?

Anyways, heres the pics (not the best quality, could've done with a tripod i think):

P1170404.jpg

P1170407.jpg

P1170408.jpg

P1170416.jpg

P1170424.jpg

Last pic with a couple of mates (Seat ibiza Cupra & Golf GT Sport, if you didnt already know):

P1170427.jpg

So, are the white mirrors a good thing or not so good?

Comments Welcome...

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Its a good thing mate.. i think it goes with the rims..
erm can i just ask where you got your fog lights from mate?
lastly were u in farnborough gate yesterday?? think i saw ur car..

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Its a good thing mate.. i think it goes with the rims..
erm can i just ask where you got your fog lights from mate?
lastly were u in farnborough gate yesterday?? think i saw ur car..

Na mate, wasnt me. Dont live near there.

The fog lights have been modified to fit normal sidelights in them.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
In my (completely unvalued) opinion, I think the white diamond/clio badges ruin an otherwise very nice car.

b/g 182, meg tourer
that looks really nice! the wheels and mittors look great!
think i would paint the diamond black tho. and de-badge the rear and a black rear diamond. and black writing on the bullets

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
what suspension kit you on then?? looks really nice mate.. prolly need some spacers..

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Very nice mate. Though you had some HIDs in your fog lights until you said 501s.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Kinda mixed opinions im thinking.

Luke, the bullets do have black writing. I would de-badge the rear if it wasnt for the 2 holes id be left with from taking off the clio writing.

Lil Clio Boi, its lowered on FK Highsport Coilovers.

Static Low
looks fantastic bud

thinking about stealing that idea :rasp:

great work though, just hate the rear lights. and black badges would be better.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love this car :) undecided on the mirrors, dont dislike them but dunno if i prefer there black or white... love it though!

Turbos.
Think the mirrors look good in the pics. I spy LED rear lights and those cheap looking 'xenon look' sidelights though. Terrible. Fair enough if you're 17, but just have a vision that you enjoy razzing around McDonalds car parks with those sort of mods...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Think the mirrors look good in the pics. I spy LED rear lights and those cheap looking 'xenon look' sidelights though. Terrible. Fair enough if you're 17, but just have a vision that you enjoy razzing around McDonalds car parks with those sort of mods...

Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Bit of a stereotype you've given me there though.
I have 'Xenon Look' Sidelights as i think they update the car, instead of having that yellowy look from standard sidelights.
They also match my HID's (No doubt someone will have a go about that, but unfortunately my car didnt come with Xenons when i bought it).

As for the rear lights, agreed they arent the best. Looking to get the ones that russ sells, but he hasnt replied to my e-mail.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Because it is only a sidelight bulb in the fogs does that mean the police cannot complain about them? Kind of like a new shape mini they have little sidelights below the headlights in a different light.