ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of pics from the Highlands

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just back from a couple of days away in Fort William, did about 500++ miles dotting about the place, amazing roads! Heres a few wee pics with the car in, may upload scenic ones later. Btw polished it the day before leaving so it could've been a lot dirtier!!

KIF_1416.jpg

KIF_1437.jpg

KIF_1439.jpg

KIF_1467.jpg

KIF_1468.jpg

Btw if anyone fancies photoshopping out the lines from the last pic I ould email a full size pic ;)

Cheers
John

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh and the car ran faultlessly the whole time, got home had dinner etc went out at about 8pm last night- now running on 3 cylinders!!! Bloody coils!

MCS R56
Aye, ye cannae beat the Highlands! Great pics and some of the best roads you'll find for scenery and driving in the world.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What lines?

KIF_1468nolines.gif

Thats great, thanks very much. Could I have a brassneck for a second? Would you be able to do the smae to a full size pic if I emailed it, really want it as a desktop background and it looks so much better without lines!

So you like the pics Chic?!

That final one is from Mallag and you can see Rum and Eigg, to the right is Skye, got a pic of that but no car so none of you will care!

Dave, its a date, love that part of the world so I'll be there

Octavia VRS
Lovely pics John. My bro was telling me the other night that he's been chatting to you on the Coupe forum!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I went on a road trip with my dad to scotland for the week it was awsome i would do it again went to inverness, lock ness, isle of skye, john o groats and all the way round went on top of ben nevis aswell, i would be up for a scotland trip aswell

And that's why - despite the utterly pish climate - I love Scotland :)

Car's looking very neat too John.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I went on a road trip with my dad to scotland for the week it was awsome i would do it again went to inverness, lock ness, isle of skye, john o groats and all the way round went on top of ben nevis aswell, i would be up for a scotland trip aswell

Done all that bar John O'Groats so far and a fair bit more! best roads around imo!

Cheers lads

A well built VW
Coils eh gotta love em (never fixed it on the new model either replaced all 4 off mine)

Some nice views John really must take some time out and have a drive up that way

tiTTy & SV650
And that's why - despite the utterly pish climate - I love Scotland :)

Car's looking very neat too John.

pah how can anyone moan after the last couple of summers?! god bless global warming.

good pics John, gods country ...

disclaimer: I'm in no way religous!

Der Panzer
My car is running on 3 cylinders at the moment too. :(

Wait, it's only got 3 cylinders. :mad: Honestly, couldn't pull you out of bed.

Nice pics. As I keep telling you boys though, the north east is were we'll get some cracking roads and photos. Get your arses signed up for the Glenshee trip, be'atches!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
What lines?

KIF_1468nolines.gif

Thats great, thanks very much. Could I have a brassneck for a second? Would you be able to do the smae to a full size pic if I emailed it, really want it as a desktop background and it looks so much better without lines!

So you like the pics Chic?!

That final one is from Mallag and you can see Rum and Eigg, to the right is Skye, got a pic of that but no car so none of you will care!

Dave, its a date, love that part of the world so I'll be there

gudi work john, did you venture near Elgin and the black isle ways? some cracking jaunts up there

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's the best roads in the highlands for a good run out? Found out that theres a villiage in scotland which is my surname 'GEDDES'

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That's very true, me and my mate are going to the highlands soon for a ride out awsome scenery the further you go north

Suzuki Swift Sport
That first pic looks familiar.

32309747a3737118929b540036322l.jpg

Yours looks like a view just to the left of this one, I have a nice one of the clio down there but its on the other pc.

Der Panzer
^ That's Laggan Dam.

Love that road passed the Ardverikie Estate. loch Laggan has the largest inshore sandy beach in the UK you know.