ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of snaps (low content)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cool, yea im going FCS would of had the car finished if i had a week more to buy spacers tyres and roll the aches so im all tucked up with camber! A mate was trying to make me some spacers at work but he currently snowed under with work and only let me know on monday. i would just replace it with the oem splitter.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I hate the oem ph1 splitter, they're thin metal with rubber over the top, flex it too much and it will stay like that, and all of the ones i had, ended up like that :(

Looks good man, pitty u had to raise it
Wat was the problem if u dont mind me asking ?

oh i sure as hell havnt raise it yet, it will be low for FCS at least,
tbh i probs wont raise it despite anything lol, i love it this height.

and the problem is the driveshafts are about 15mm away from the inner wing of the chassis. Load up the right of the car turning left, and you can hear the driveshaft rubbing on the chassis.

im tempted to angle grind a small bit away, weld it up, and paint it,
just to give the driveshaft 10mm or so more room.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Rob but what im getting at without saying it in so many words is its already "low" why try and make it look Lower than it is when its already there.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Have a set of these coilovers for sale, bnib if anyone is interested ;) hubs can be had for £40 from cliospares.