ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of valvers and 172 at wakey

Saw a couple of valvers at wakey last night, no cliosport stickers but dont mean anything. saw a black 172 as well wi sticker in back winda!

I was in a black valver, when i came back to my car there wa a load of chavs round it! thought id be missing a badge lol

Snotter's

that would have been anotherblue16v if it was parked in bk behind a saxo,the chavs could have been us lot as we reckognised the car from here and had a quick peek

no i saw a black 172 didnt see you binnsy mate.

SOHROB- wa u wi alot of kids gettin really worryingly close to my car lol.

The blue valvers were both in burger king car park, one wa next to a kitted clio n the other one near a blue one wi white bits :S one had gold wheels other had silver

Snotter's

not wi any kids unless u mean me ? i have a long beard at the mo tho so doubt it !!! the car was really nice mate

17poo

hey its plattsy, no must have been someone else then that was there mate, what ya think to the black beast?

yeh it belonged to glennclio16v but of course it now belongs to me :D its in the bodyshop now having the rust on the rear arch done, bottom of door, bumpstrips painting and the spoiler aswell. so if you see it at wakey on sunday this week it will look even beter! thinking about buying jayrs kei racing wheels for it!

Snotter's

dont think ill be there again m8,if i am ill end up killing sum1.There were a load of w**kers who blocked the road and made about 12 cars queue behind them,i asked them to move and they were been c***s.Must be hard guys about 12 of them and 2 of us.To make things worse they nearly hit my car l8r.If i do go up there will be a few of us and well see how there f**kin heads like my elbow f**kin pricks.Wheels should look good by the way !!!

lol you always get people like that that end up ruining it, what you drive? were you from?

its very rare i go to wakey anyway not that many places to go.

lol, im from barnsley, never heard of those 2 places lol, anyone going to wakey tomorow? if you are be alright to have a few cliosport ppl there av a chat :D

place called phatt beats in wombwell, not dun a bad job all paint needs flattin n polishin this week tho, hes welded rear quarter up wrong, the bumpstrip dont fit :( should be sorted for trax...i hope!

yeh i kno tibby he got kitted 1.2, he jealous brt my car lol.

He cut wing out n welded new un in. dont seem right.

Anyone at that big sheff cruise tnite?

It was me in the Blue one. Saw you at Sheffield aswell last night next to those bloody Novas they were annoying.

My mate (SWFC50 on Pontycruise) tried to race you down harbour hills on Saturday night when I was in the car. He said he was staying level with you but I could easily see you were absolutely hammering him lol.

Can I have your wheels please theyre ace lol.

See ya

Matt

swfc50? hmmm cant remember lol what car was it? i play with alot of cars, hammered a golf vr6 up harbour hills, i was 3 up he was on his own, he caught me at top just as i turned down before speed camera. too much weight in interior lol. i was playing with a 205 gti aswell last nite. i played with that saxo turbo and either was slow or wasnt playing at 120 ;) lol

Yeh we convoyed through together, dont know if you noticed but me n purple nova both had same stickers in window, http://www.tarncrew.co.ukwww.tarncrew.co.uk, mebe u shud check it out?

Hes got a Rover 214Si with MG wheels on. Golf VR6s are not the future, all that power and theyre not very quick at all. Only time they beat me is when ive got a car full and im goin uphill, other than that I beat em easy lol.

Im a member on tarncrew I think but ive never posted.

See ya

Matt

yeh i had a car full and i was going up harbours lol,

Rover? dont remember ever racing a rover, i probably wasnt racing him, if i did id leave him standing still. was i infront or behind? well get postin on tarncrew then! were organising a very big cruise/meet sometime in the near future!