ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked rear brake disc

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Just discovered that my right rear brake disc has cracked :dapprove:

Now I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this... so where would you guys recommend that I get a set of discs from and how much I'm I looking at spending?

Also is there anyone local who can fit them for me? :eek:

iceberg 172
holdcroft renault, stoke were selling them for 75 quid mate with bearings and abs rings fitted. i had some off them a couple of months back;)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
any motor factor will do them such as gsf. but i think at the moment renault themselves are about the same as ourselves, bearing in mind the rear discs come with the bearings. they're normally stock items too.

pm gray, he's up your way and may be able to do them or fred @ btm is in birmingham is recommended.

ibiza cupra
beleve it or not but renault is the best place to get them from and the also do a set of budget pads for the back too. probly cost you about £100 more or less all in.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Cheers for the info guys. Looks like Renault would be the best place to get them.

Thanks for the offer mick :) I'd like to see if there's anybody a bit closer first though :p

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Renault are the best place really dude, always in stock.
Although Fred may do them cheaper?

I can fit them for you in about 20 mins?