ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed on the a54 :/

Jap Box
Ouch, could have been worst though, pretty similar situation with myself. Simply took the corner abit too fast in the rain and lost the back end, managed to end it like this though:

Was only about 25max that mine was lost at so it is very easily acheivable.

dsc02460s.jpg

ZED TEA
Tbh, the tyres are all perfectly legal ect, all on the right way. and i was going a reasonable speed for the road conditions and the slight corner i was taking. i have no reason to make up stuff to do with my speed ect. what happened happened and wasnt due to the way i was driving just a few contributings factors and bad luck. Just one of them things and a learning experience if anything.
I will be upgrading my 2 Rear (ditchfinders) asap! not risking this again but as far as i was aware there overall condition was very roadlegal. i would quite happely admit to going to fast for the corner if i had done so as i have in the past. Any way onwards and upwards, Sport Front bumper, wings and side skirts now. anyone know of any for sale let me know, anything considered (Flame Red is a bonus :p) Thanks for the comments and idea's to why it happened...