ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed Trophy Leeds city centre

Around 18:10. Mostly cosmetic I think, nsf wing was trashed, bumper probably wasn't good and the tyre had a flat.

From the positioning, I'd say the other driver had cut you up by not following the road markings, as I've seen near-misses there a lot!

Clio 182 Trophy
That would be mine!
Was a new driver swapping lanes and smashed the car into the kerb. Dunno what extent the damage is but the suspension has collapsed both sides and the alloys are shot.
Well gutted.
AND my 9wk old baby was in the car!:(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Suspension damage most likely means a write off on a Trophy. Hope everyone was ok!

Clio 182 Trophy
It was a low speed impact so my wife (who was driving) and baby were fine. Other driver has admitted liability. Got a sh**ty f**king Crysler Sebring as a courtesy car!!

Clio 182 Trophy
Cheers fella. I was more concerned for them - cars are replaceable. Just a shame this particular one is harder to replace.

Clio 182FF
Gutting on a such an ace car. Even though it's early any ideas as to if it's going to be written off? Wonder how many Trophys are left on the road. Glad you and the family are ok though!

120d M-Sport
Least if it is a write off you can buy it back cheap possibly ;)

Glad to hear everyone was OK!! Thats the main thing :)

All the best matey!

Cayman S Edition 1
Sorry to hear that buddy. Glad to hear family are ok and fingers crossed u get the car sorted!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
gutted to hear man

hope all is ok

shame to hear if it is a write off hope u try get it back on the road