ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed!

just been out and took the boot build out.... looking pretty damn fooked up!

they are picking it up at 9am tommorow... hopefully il have it back soon :(

IMG_0148.gif

IMG_0149.gif

IMG_0150.gif

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Could be game over for that. Might be worth you trying to source parts Jordan just to sweeten the deal.

See My Clio? Tell Me
no expert but would that be more like a write off to the insurance company ?

Last edited:
  See My Clio? Tell Me
they where considering writing mine off coz i damaged the subframe had to have it put on a rig or jig or something like that in the end they said they could just replace the subframe the rest was ok????

the joys of the ka they gave me lol poor thing only had 300 mines on when i got it took it back after about 2 weeks with nearly 2k on it they wont best happy

Could be game over for that. Might be worth you trying to source parts Jordan just to sweeten the deal.

not what i wanted to hear....:(

could it be worth putting the original headlights back on and keeping the xenons here before they pick it up? they are declared, but this is going direct through the other parties insurance...? as i guess if its a write off they wont let me get parts back from it....?

See My Clio? Tell Me
i might be interested in buy them lol oh take the sound systems and every thing ya can off it jsut incase

Breaking A 172 Replica
Jordan,

Return everything of value back to standard. If it is a write off getting the full value for the mods will be almost impossible and there may also be issues with validity of insurance with mods (I know you say all is declared but it is an unecessary risk IMO).

Sam

Jordan,

Return everything of value back to standard. If it is a write off getting the full value for the mods will be almost impossible and there may also be issues with validity of insurance with mods (I know you say all is declared but it is an unecessary risk IMO).

Sam

yeah... might be kind of hard seeing as they are coming at 9am.... i can get the xenons off first thing though!

already stripped the boot build out.... nothing else of much value apart from coileys and alloys..... everythings declared though, its just that if it is a write off i can see myself not getting the actual value of the mods back...

xenons will not be up for sale, as if its a write off another clio is probably on the cards ;)

yeah theyre in the garage here... but they wont fit due to the offset being 42.... they catch on the shock on the inside of the fronts :(

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Clear it out Jordan. IIRC, the boot floors are stupidly expensive. Get onto Matt and see if he can give you a quote on a 2nd hand item. If you can price up the parts you require, the insurance company may allow you to provide them at their cost and not write the car off.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Argh...

Tbh mate I doubt it will be written off but it may take a while for it to be fixed.

Have they said anything about a courtesy car?

Sam

Monaco Blue Mk2
I'd get the xenons & wheels off if I was you mate. I'd say the coilovers aswel but obviously unless you've got a well lit garage that is gonna be a bit tricky!!

already got the courtesy car parked on my drive :)

will get the xenons off in the morning anyway.... duno bout the wheels, will have to see...

how they can write it off for that amount of damage is beyond me, dont they repair easily? surely a new floor could be put into place.

If its written off Jord buy it back from them and repair it yourself. doesnt look too bad. Be a shame to lose such a nice car for that amount of damage.

would that be classed as a cat d then or cat something?

also... what sort of price do people buy cars back from insurance companies for?

coming home this morning... stopped behind a few other cars because a woman was pulling into a pub.... and BANG... some little chav in a corsa straight into the back of me at 25/30... biggest shock of my life!

back and neck are killing, can hardly walk :(

boots absolutely fooked, newly fitted 172 bumper fooked snapped off inside and on the passenger side where it joins the rear quarter... metal bent inside where the rear beam thing is... gotta take it for an estimate tommorow.... all his fault obviously...

opened the boot and now it wont close properly... lights moved and all sorts of things out of shape :(

Photo-0022.gif

Photo-0023.gif

:(

Look at it as a blessing from God to change that terrible chav number plate.

chav number plate... yeah ok... and you are?

take a look around lad... theyre german plates.... i could name 30 people on here that have them.... ffs.

What does it matter who I am? Do I need 1 million posts before I can post an opinion? Excellent, German plates on a French car - even worse :rasp:

Nice first post Mat61..... NOT

Think your losing a battle here!!! I myself have those ''chav plates'' as does my fiancee aswell as a numer of others on this site!

Such a shame Jordan.... look on the bright side you can drive the caddy to the meet :) ;)

Not my first post dude they all seem to get modded/deleted ;) Can't see the point of German plates on a French car, very ironic! Shouldn't they be on say a BMW? Not exactly legal either.

What a f**king moronic comment so soon after something like this has happened, whats wrong with german style plates on a french car eh?

Its like saying i cant wear a scottish kilt cos im english.

If your posts have been deleted is it any wonder why when something so sensitive to someone is pointlessly interupted by a to**er like you.

Kindly keep your comments to yourself if youve nothing sensible to say.

back on topic.

Oh yes Russ its exactly the same as your example of a kilt :rolleyes: Its the irony of his post about 'chavs' when that is what his plate is and also the country divide. Glad you post something like that advertising where you work with abusive language as well sure that represents your company very well! And lets not get started on your car in your avatar :rasp: Love all the bolt on bits.

As has been said this site really has gone down hill over the years, hate to agree once again with my 'good friend' Mr Dubai. Yes, I know you lot will answer well don't post or read here anymore. The mods seem to do a thank-less job, trying to weed through all the s**t (read most of the 14k of posts by Maz and as GC are not added probably somewhere around 30k in total. As has been pointed out to me she is on here from 7am - 12am most days and doesn't have a life)

I think the GF Missus thread had run its course as well hardly an achievement being top of the google list. Plenty of free pron on the web anyway. Most of the pics in that thread were taken from the net anyway;)

It says a lot when most original posters viewers don't look in anymore...

Mat.

who the f**k are you???

evening chaps

jamie

See My Clio? Tell Me
can sometimes be a blessing for those who have the car under finance writing the car off writes the finance off buy it back cheap and fix it cheap the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak lol

See My Clio? Tell Me
hes been banned jamie ya wont get a replie to that good job really the arguing would never stop!

morning lad, i am thanks mate, you?

jords did you get my txt earlier lad? as stated, any lifts needed etc, gimme a bell.

well done griff or whoever banned the t**t, russ im amazed you came back with a cool collected answer, i would have abused the language filter :S

jamie

aye lad very true

back on subject, is the boyo still up? havent got msn atm as on the rubbish house comp, mines in having new bits added ;)

and cleaned of 3 years of dusty student accomo

jamie

yeah jamie got ur txt cheers got no credit though :(

neck was worse today tbh, not as bad as my back though.... had problems years ago with my back when i used to play football.... been doctors etc and regardless to what people think about me claiming personal injury its in process at the moment...

mate as far as im concerned, you were involved in an accident that WILL affect you, and will cause you days off and hate to say it but poss probs with arthritis in the future, so you bloody well claim my friend!

youll have damaged alot of tendons and will have strained muscles lad, you might find your stomach aches soon as well. get it all Okayed

jamie

yeah jamie got ur txt cheers got no credit though :(

neck was worse today tbh, not as bad as my back though.... had problems years ago with my back when i used to play football.... been doctors etc and regardless to what people think about me claiming personal injury its in process at the moment...

you have every right in the world jord, anyone on here who claims they wouldnt do the same in that situation is fibbing :rasp:

hehe, russ, you hit my back end so you can get a new bonnet and i can get my exhaust fitted ;)

no jokes about back end

no seriously

jamie

you can tell me at LENGTH whether you want me to go up your REAR jamie, i mean i can easily GUIDE my motor towards your rear PIPE.

now get lost :)

lol.

cheers for the comments people, hopefully all will be sorted quickly and i can get it to FCS in decent condition :)

ryan said when his mate smashed into the back of him it was worse damage than that and was repaired within days.... so fingers crossed