ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crawley Leisure Park - Silver non cupped 182

Black 197
Yeah sounds good ill be up for a little meet, have to wait to i've done a few things to the car though.

Me too.. let the GF borrow the car a month or so back and she curbed my Anthracite alloy ! I was gutted, Im gonna get all 4 refurbed though to bring them up to tip top condition as i dont fancy aftermarket alloys. Seen a place in north london that will do all 4 for £200, All i've done to my 182 is stick a Powertec induction kit on which sounds the nuts plus i lowered her on friday just gone, she's down 35mm on eibach springs and i must say looks really good

LY R27
Redhill is chav/scum central...

Dont think I've ever seen as many teenagers pushing prams around and for some unknown reason it seems to have the UK's highest population of nutters!

Totally agree with the above, and I thought Croydon was bad!

I dont see many sports around Croydon, ive only really seen Amy and whatisjustis around Redhill!

Black 197
Totally agree with the above, and I thought Croydon was bad!

I dont see many sports around Croydon, ive only really seen Amy and whatisjustis around Redhill!

Im in West Croydon but your right there aint any Renault sports near me !! Bit depressing really

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Redhill is chav/scum central...

Dont think I've ever seen as many teenagers pushing prams around and for some unknown reason it seems to have the UK's highest population of nutters!

You want to try living in Hackney for 30 years!

Or any other sh!ite part of London for that matter.

Black 197
So what we saying then peeps ??? Theres enough of us around to get something going.. Could start meeting up i dunno have a drink or something too ??

172, Tiguan
I used to live in Merstham, live in a little village near East Grinstead now. I have a non cupped 182. Until xmas i worked for Lifestyle Ford/Mazda in Crawley and I have never been spotted! I've had the car 2 years. I have the nasty silver wheels! ;)

You weren't in Lingfield last night were you? Pulled into the petrol station? I was in the new white Scirocco.

When I say used to go to that carpark in Crawley I meant for the cinema. lol. Though we did have a CS meet there many years ago.

Leon Cupra
You weren't in Lingfield last night were you? Pulled into the petrol station? I was in the new white Scirocco.

When I say used to go to that carpark in Crawley I meant for the cinema. lol. Though we did have a CS meet there many years ago.

YES! spotted after all these years! Scirocco looked lovely. Didn't take it through that flood did you? Half hour later that road was shut by the police. I would be up for a meet around here somewhere.

172 Cup
Yeah i've never been spotted either. Before this i had a 206 and was never spotted in the two years i had that on the 206 forum. And the silver 182 wheels aint that bad i have them. Yeah i know east grinstead. When i first moved here, tried to do my christmas shopping there, then reaslised the high street had like 2 shops.
Were you out earlier about 7pm on Victoria Road, went past the station and then took the second left (not Station Road, the one after)?
If so i was behind you, is your plate GX04/5?

I'm in Smallfield! Although I've not got a sport, I've got a 1.4 :)

Would be good to see some of your sports so a little meet is a must!

And btw Smallfield is just down the road from Horley. Most of you that have been to Horley still probably wont of heard of it.
Drive through it everyday on the way to work, have to pick up a colleague on the way in Woodside Crescent! Will look out for you.

WANTED Arctic 182
Drive through it everyday on the way to work, have to pick up a colleague on the way in Woodside Crescent! Will look out for you.

That's basically where I live! I live down grangeway, which is off woodside cresent.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Were you out earlier about 7pm on Victoria Road, went past the station and then took the second left (not Station Road, the one after)?
If so i was behind you, is your plate GX04/5?

I was about at about 7ish on way home from work, but thats not my plate, mine begains with EO04 Must be another 182 in horley, seems to be the Clio hotspot round here.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Ahh, surrey....producing inbreds since the 1800s.

Drrncour, what colour is yours again? Sure i recognise the eo04 and i've seen you ages ago :s

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Amy - think I just saw you go passed Liquid/Envy about half an hour ago. Were you sitting on the floor?! ;)

Ahh, surrey....producing inbreds since the 1800s.

Drrncour, what colour is yours again? Sure i recognise the eo04 and i've seen you ages ago :s

Na cant have been me, bought the car miles away up in Harlow last friday.

Ill be interested, can't reply on the meet thread, havnt payed my £10 yet. All depends on my work hours.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Amy - think I just saw you go passed Liquid/Envy about half an hour ago. Were you sitting on the floor?! ;)

Don't think it was me? Maybe, I came back from Jack's that sort of time! Shup....i'm gonna have to bring the cushion back.

Was parked in Horley about 6.30pm where i normally see it, looks so nice :(

Indeed I was, looked nice? Against jack's? Nah, it's pure filth atm!
I did see you too, looked out of the landing window just a you drove down.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
RB, no stripes, rear tints? About 7pm heading north?

Then it was me! Was coming back from Horley around that time to home.
Funny, i was thinking of taking out the tints, but it seems that's how people spot me most!

Slightly off topic, but couldnt be bothered to start a new thread. Any of you guys know a good bodyshop, got a small scratch on the bumper. Are Ian Taylors any good, by the police station in horley.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Would you attempt it yourself? Can get paint mixed up for a tenner at C&C colours in Three Bridges/Crawley..

Mahdunno, jack does all the crap on my car :approve: