ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crawley Leisure Park - Silver non cupped 182

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Would you attempt it yourself? Can get paint mixed up for a tenner at C&C colours in Three Bridges/Crawley..

Mahdunno, jack does all the crap on my car :approve:

Would he do it for me, if hes on here ill send a private message. Smart Repairs (like chips away) want £90? think thats any good, scraped the curb with bumper, about size of a hand. Thanks

Black Gold Trophy
What colour is it mate? I've done a few bits and pieces but scuffs are sometimes best sorted by painting the whole bumper!
All depends on how deep and what colour the car is

What colour is it mate? I've done a few bits and pieces but scuffs are sometimes best sorted by painting the whole bumper!
All depends on how deep and what colour the car is

Not very deep mate, but it has gone to the black plastic, say a few mm. The car is Titanium Silver. Thanks

Black Gold Trophy
hmmm, if its gone back to the plastic I wouldn't really be able to do much with it to be honest mate, I would say £90 is reasonable, but I guarantee it wont be a flawless repair, I would pay slightly more and get the whole bumper painted.
Havent used Ian Taylors myself, but heard mixed opinions on their work.

Black Gold Trophy
Funnily enough a mate recommended Ian Taylor to me and he has quoted me £75 to respray my front bumper for me, so I thought it was worth a punt, I'll put up a thread with pictures of the results when it's all done!

Funnily enough a mate recommended Ian Taylor to me and he has quoted me £75 to respray my front bumper for me, so I thought it was worth a punt, I'll put up a thread with pictures of the results when it's all done!

k great mate, im gonna pop over there on thursday sometime myself, to let him have a look at me bumper and give me a price. Cheers mate

Would you attempt it yourself? Can get paint mixed up for a tenner at C&C colours in Three Bridges/Crawley..

Mahdunno, jack does all the crap on my car :approve:

might attempt it, depends on how much it costs to have someone do it. Chips away want £90 to do the small scuff on the corner, seems allot.

Black Gold Trophy
well, I thought £75 was f*cking cheap to paint a whole front bumper in metallic paint personally, but we'll see in a couple days what the quality of his work is like. I might have my bonnet and front wings done too if he's good.
As you can tell I'm not a fan of stone chips!

well, I thought £75 was f*cking cheap to paint a whole front bumper in metallic paint personally, but we'll see in a couple days what the quality of his work is like. I might have my bonnet and front wings done too if he's good.
As you can tell I'm not a fan of stone chips!

Well i went there once before when i had the 206, and he wanted about £200 to get a small crease dent out of the wing and to spray it. So £75 is a bargin.