ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

creak / groan - 172

Clio 200 FF

Has anyone else had a problem with their 172 creaking and groaning on full lock? sounds like suspension but also like a wheel bearing at times :(

CTR EK9 turbo

Yep mines done this since new, and sound AWFUL. Another thing to ask Renault about again and them not to do anything about, or not even hear- yeah right. I got the guy to go out with me to try and get the gearbox to crunch and i told him to give it some and he gently accelerated upto about 5000 rpm. I said to him, ill bring it back when it gets really bad then.....he said yes, ok....

i got the crunch into second....but no steering while.....i get a loud pssst on my valver, but thats the pump relase valve.

Clio 200 FF

well the creak seems to be getting worse, it happens when doing a u-turn on full lock (slow speeds) and sounds to be the shock. had it in the dealers today to be told " oh its only on full lock when at its extreme" - i flipping know that :mad: - anyone else had this prob sorted?