ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Creak/Squeek 172cup, full lock.

R26.r #156

Just wondered if anyone else had this. On full lock turning in my drive a get a squeek from the front suspension. I clipped this loose plastic guard back onto the front anti roll bar but its not that. Had a look at the bushes all seem ok. As for the warranty, does it cover these niggles? Can i book it in expecting to pay for nothing? Its my first car with warranty so i have no idea how it all works...

I get this, but it comes from the rear suspension! Sounds like a happy mouse in a Cheese factory! Super Squeeky!

When ever someone comments, i just say. "its a Renault!"

R26.r #156

Heheh, yeah i had that in mind....! Checked for mice as well, bloody things get everywhere.

Best test, I suppose is to get it on full lock and bounce up and down on the bonnet, just need a willing chick to help me out ;)