ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cro's 5dr 182 now with ITB's :) + video

Cro

Meg'd r27
Just a few more videos courtesy of a friend, must get some more pics up soon. Waiting on the right buckets and then its track sleeeeg time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Haha cheers guys. It sounds exactly how I could ever want it tbh. Hopefully cams don't change the sound any

53 Clio's & counting
Its weird how it sounds different to 'normal' set ups - it roars but rasps at the same time

Love it :D

Cro

Meg'd r27
clio10otm.jpg

:)

Cro

Meg'd r27

Cro

Meg'd r27
Small update.

Replaced the standard rubber topmounts for some AST solid ones. A much much better turn in feel and gives a decent level of camber/castor adjustment compared to the camber bolts I was using.

Only downside is every bump and crash is felt slightly more... something I can live with fine anyway.

SAM_2034.jpg

SAM_2035.jpg

Also picked up these speedline 2118s with parada spec 2's off Ben. I thought they were worse condition than they turned up to be and the plan was to paint them orange when the car is stripped and caged.

Doesnt look too bad in white so they can stay like that until I finish fabricating the cage and everything can go to the powdercoaters together, hopefully in time for next years track season/ summer months

If anyone has decent photoshop skills could they do the wheels in orange and anthracite for me just to have an idea how they'll look??

The ever changing plans are:
-more than likely to take it off the road as a weekend/track car
-caged and stripped
-buckets and harnesses
-421 cams and possibly some headwork if it does come off the road
-New low radiator and fan setup and general engine bay things. Already got my rad just need a decent fan setup. I'd say my filter has seen better days too lol but can be sorted when the rad gets out of the way

Comments and haters welcome as always :p

SAM_2037.jpg

SAM_2036.jpg

SAM_2039.jpg

SAM_2038a.jpg

Heres my weak attempt at photoshop when I should really be marking assignments

orangewheels.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27
Found these photos on the computer from a good while back, may aswell put them up. Not much else going on :(

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not feeling the motorsport-esque five door.

But then its not my car so who gives a fcuk what I think!!

BTW, what colour is the car?? Sorry if its been mentioned before.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Not feeling the motorsport-esque five door.

But then its not my car so who gives a fcuk what I think!!

BTW, what colour is the car?? Sorry if its been mentioned before.

Lol it's definately a love/hate car and its odyssey blue.

Cheers for the comments folks :)

Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16v
im definately in the LOVE corner with the 5drs - because of this i dont think you should go with the stripped look, it has 5 doors - keep the 5seats?

jus my opinion, car is awesome anyway mate!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Well its about time for an update of sorts

Got a new plate to sit in the recess, really does tidy up the front end so much so it needed done

454bf8ae.jpg

This cheeky little number will be going on soon, but i'll need to sort the shorter rad and fan before it goes in

59884e0c.jpg

I'm also in the process of making some tasty things using this, ideas of which you may get from the front end shot I took of the reg plate. It's going to look awesome I hope

c70f1f49.jpg

Should also be another few bits in the post so some more updates soon enough :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Stevie, legend... just lurking in the background dying to post :rasp: Where are you at these days?

Orange is definately happening, im just so behind on trying to sort the seats and cage first. Booooo

Haha cheers mikey :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol both Dave :) its the wh*re mix that ditz had fitted to his and stevieh kindly passed my way (cheers mate), it'll be a complete experiment to see how it works 428inlet, 421 exhaust but experiment is all what the car is about really so who knows. I just need to get my hands on a new dephaser to fit with them and in they go