ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cro's 5dr 182 now with ITB's :) + video

The first pic you put on this thread of the car looks amazing.
The first five door I've seen that doesn't look wrong. Lovely colour. Those sideskirts look huge!
Sounds absolutely awesome as well.

Qashcow
legend, cheers mate

how easy is it to get a manifold off Jenvey to fit them to the clio block?

*goes to the breakers...

Cro

Meg'd r27
Well this setup is using a standard f4r jenvey manifold and an alu block to connect between the bodies and the manifold.

Cro!!! Apologies for not noticing the epic awesomeness of this thread!

Need a drive out in the beast!!!

Love it!

:cool:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Just worked out the mpg for someone, getting an average of 28mpg going to work and some short journeys to the gym and what not.

Can be alot less if when put the boot down.

One of these on the way :) most likely under the passenger seat when I get a chance

pc680.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27
Cheers to the old lady who thought it was a good idea to reverse into the side of the car.... awesome grrrrrrrrr

Cro

Meg'd r27
Started that way and then changed her mind towards the end of me taking her details, gutted tbh. She would need to admit to her insurers or i'll be very upset

Cro

Meg'd r27
Well got the car back just in time to clean it up and do a few bits and pieces for a show today.

Got the rad fan wired up and working grand so that stopped it overheating in long traffic, and got the battery and it's cage under the passenger seat which works a treat!

Paint match on the fixed door isn't bad but it came back with no coolant and missing an exhaust trim :( thanks guys....

Also got a hold of some classic mini sill trim and used that on the cutout on the grill just to tidy it up. Mikey took some pics at the show so i'll stick them up below and you can see.

Zetec blacktop crank sensor arrived so need to get that wired in so I can get my rev counter back working

P1010223.gif

P1010220.gif

P1010221.gif

P1010101.gif

P1010104.gif

P1010105.gif

Cro

Meg'd r27
Cheers guys, couple more. It's actually rediculous what difference a camera makes

4650046097_2a3fdf1e58_b.jpg

4650046607_0b0016533c_b.jpg

Fiesta ST2
oh I remember your driveway now.. anyway congrats you will need to take me out in it when I come down for you to do a service on the R27 :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
No problem mate cheers. Think i'm gonna take the plunge and buy my own set of cam tools so i'll be able to to peoples changes. I'll let you know.

Got an R27 due to arrive in 5 mins actually, must go change

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Engine bay looks really smart mate, Sack the original terminal box off & get your self a little junction box ;)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Yeah james, on the list for tidyups but that was the best method I had to hand. Now get back to work on that airbox!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've always been a fan of this car, and the owner is a good friend :approve:

Awesome stuff, fair play to you Steve :hail:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Wouldn't want to mate. Certainly not about doing the usual or conforming to the norm. I'm sure they'd fit though

alien green rs133
confused on your plans for the rev counter... i have a much easier setup :D

boddies look better in that bay than the bay they used to be it ;)

Last edited:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Lol please divulge hutch. My counter worked fine on the standard sensor but then it packed in during mapping and i'm using a random Renault one now. Seeing as the ones normally used are the zetec sensors I though I'd pick one up

Coupe/Defender V8
Cheers, just waiting for you to finish sticking on a new airbox so I can see what happens and steal it :p

lol - sorry just been a bit pre-occupied on a few things which have slowed progress down.

It's not a bad fit with the jenvey setup but I'm not happy with the space the mouth is left with

If you want it pm me mate