ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

106 GTI
Took a while to paint this and about to put it in the auction house

aa.jpg

a.jpg

E90
Tell me I'm dreaming and I didn't just see a car with the cliosport logo put on it?? please please tell me it aint true lol

roffle at some people on here thinking they are almost driving real cars lol

Some nice cars though

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got the game yesterday, I am loving it :D

My 715bhp Focus RS. RS2000 engine + AWD with full Race spec. Love it :D
E.jpg

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Thats nothing Weeman, some people have spent hours making and or getting designs right!
All part of the fun!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can you choose how low your car goes or is it the supension kits that lower it, eg Christophs beemer looked LOW!

Do you have lotsof tailpipes to pip from or is that just an upgraded one mate?

Nippy white cup
I think the exhaust doesn't change except when you use the forza rear bumper...would be amazing if you could choose your tailpipe! I cheated a little on that pic of the camber as it had just hit a bump so the suspension is lower than normal

I forgot about that tbh Si but it is on the same replay obviously so I will get a pic tonight if you remind me

Chris

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Reflection.gif

whys the reflection in the top one not the same as the "second" picture? surly it should be exactly the same

forza.jpg

Nippy white cup
Where has that 2nd pic come from m8?

Ahh I'm guessing a photoshop fella. Well I assume its something down to the much bigger curve on the section that is reflected on in the 1st pic...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i should of mentioned that lol photoshop i did it.

what im trying to get at is why isnt the "detailed" reflection on the first picture like the one i posted, seem abit lost as the rest of the exhuast doesnt have detail if you get me

i should of mentioned that lol photoshop i did it.

what im trying to get at is why isnt the "detailed" reflection on the first picture like the one i posted, seem abit lost as the rest of the exhuast doesnt have detail if you get me

You want detail ;)

4066506084_faacb986fa.jpg

and reflection detail

4071441304_44f1681a90.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
nah the details fine but to do it on everything and then 1 bit of the exhaust has it, its daft should of put some effort in n done the whole exhaust tip ;)

C

Cupster

Tad smaller rims and those Bastos pics would actually look kinda real, fo sho