ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza Time Attack Challenge: Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Didn't have time to do this last night. Well, I did, but was knackered and had had a few beers, so couldn't be arsed.

Are we doing a Mon-Fri challenge and a weekend one?

They'll run Monday to Monday from now on. I'll do a round-up and then the winner will pick the new track/car combo later.

I'm never going to win one of these, but, do we not run the risk of the same person winning every week? They will pick a car/track combo that they like, therefore win again, and so on and so forth?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's not. You just can't drive for sh*t. lol.

If the car is anything except perfectly balanced, then you think it's gash.

It's a challenge for a reason.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
at least its not 1.11 like mine!!! Someone please tell me what im doing wrong! I have moved the clutch to A button for ease of use, im taking the first and middle sector in gears 2/3 and the long straight I manage to get upto gear 5 before changing down to 3rd before then last corner...

at least its not 1.11 like mine!!! Someone please tell me what im doing wrong! I have moved the clutch to A button for ease of use, im taking the first and middle sector in gears 2/3 and the long straight I manage to get upto gear 5 before changing down to 3rd before then last corner...

I never touched 5th anywhere I don't think!?

Nippy white cup
defo no need for 5th gear anywhere tbh...its all about getting the power down and getting the car straight as soon as poss...slow in and early on the power can make a massive difference

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Final Standings.

1. Timps - 1:03.203

2. Alex - 1:03.262
3. Christopher - 1:03.676
4. Chris n nic - 1:03.723
5. Adam - 1:04.173

Congratulations to Timps and he has chosen the next car/track combo.

I'll be clearing this thread and starting a fresh one later today.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Final Standings.

1. Timps - 1:03.203

2. Alex - 1:03.262
3. Christopher - 1:03.676
4. Chris n nic - 1:03.723
5. Adam - 1:04.173

Congratulations to Timps and he has chosen the next car/track combo.

I'll be clearing this thread and starting a fresh one later today.

wat.

I thought it was "Round 1 - Friday 16th March to Sunday 25th March"

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. Keep up.

Next round will be posted later this afternoon. Timps has picked the next round already.

Status
Not open for further replies.