ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza Time Attack Challenge: Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cliosport Forza Time Attack Challenge:

I'll try and stick to the same format for each round, so here goes.

Each round will last for one week. Sunday to Sunday. This first round will be the only early round.

The winner of each round will pick the car and track for the next round.

If that same person wins twice in a row, then the car/track choice will be handed whoever finishes second.

Rules:

All cars must be standard. Straight from the Arcade garage. No tuning permitted.
No driving aids are permitted. Including ABS.
Simulation Steering ONLY.
Automatic clutch is permitted, but you'll just look like a homo.
Tyre pressure adjustments are permitted.

If your console is online, then add me as a friend (GT: Manmoths) and if you post a quick time, we can check it's valid.
If your console is not connected to the Internet, then you must post a screenshot of the FULL leaderboard screen before it's validated.

Round 1 - Friday 16th March to Sunday 25th March

Car: BMW F10 M5

Track: Tsukuba Full

Only lap times with no warning marker (!) will be valid.

I'll update this first post as the times come in. So it's simple to update, I'll only post the top FIVE times in this first post.

Please try and keep spam and off-topic chat to a minimum. Try to keep this for just lap times and related chat.

The initial benchmark time set by me is: 1:04.530. That'll be pretty easy to top though. I'm expecting whole seconds quicker, eventually.

I'll update this leaderboard daily.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. Big, heavy barge with loads of low-end torque on a tight, low-speed, technical track.

Should sort the heroes from the noobs. :eek:

I'll post a time up when I finish work as a benchmark. I expect it'll be obliterated quickly though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tyre Pressure adjustments not permitted then fella?

I'm away all weekend but will hammer this Sunday night. It's going to be all about nailing the line on the last corner...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Only problem with tyre pressures is you cant tell if people have changed them or not.

I have 4 days off now so will get plenty of time on the xbox this weekend :).

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry, I've just added that. Yeah, tyre pressures are fine to fiddle with.

I can't really restrict that, since you can't tell if it's been altered or not.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I'm embarrassingly bad at this.

Lock up - drift - straight - repeat.
I won't even post my first effort :/

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Benchmark time set.

I only did three laps, and set this on the third, so it's just a guide.

1:04.530

Also added it to the OP.

ph2 172
If your leaderboard has a quicker time set in a different car can you just take a shot of the the time of the screen shown when you pause?

I'll give this a shot later on I think.

I was having a go yesterday in the 200 around the full Tsukba, and got it to 1.09, so hopefully in the M5, I should be abit quicker... hopefully :eek:

p.s Chris, could you add me to the car club dude? I think I'm on your friends list already (jaykenway17)

ph2 172
Only just beat your time Chris. Keep binning it trying to go faster atm

WP_000411.gif

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll give this a shot later on I think.

I was having a go yesterday in the 200 around the full Tsukba, and got it to 1.09, so hopefully in the M5, I should be abit quicker... hopefully :eek:

p.s Chris, could you add me to the car club dude? I think I'm on your friends list already (jaykenway17)

Done! :)

Fiesta ST
Like the new setup for challenges, good work, hopefully keep it going for a while

very tail happy this car, slightly too much throttle and it kicks out. Like it though

Lap time 1:03.782 so far

Someone hurry up and beat it so I can have a ghost to follow :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
To save me updating it constantly, I'll do one update every evening.

I'll have a look tonight and update later.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not good enough tbh ;)

I agree timps this should keep forza interesting while no one is online.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a 1.04.265

Its hard work getting the grip down and im going to struggle to beat that tbh.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I couldn't resist a quick go when I got in last night, 1:05.3 something after 3 laps or so, pretty messy lap too. Will hammer it Sunday night.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
1:04.463

I think I'll be in to the 3's soon. I've got loads more time to spare in the middle sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.