ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Highroller Steaknight Part Deux - 11th July 2012

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Right so i'm assuming Goodman again, unless anyone wants to mix it up a bit?

7pm Canary Wharf?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: CS Highroller Steaknight Part Deux - 12th July 2012 TBC

Goodman's again sounds good, dont suppose we could make it the 9th or 11th instead though, as Monday or Wednesday would be easier for me and Mike than the thursday with regards to other commitments etc.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: CS Highroller Steaknight Part Deux - 11th July 2012 TBC

Done.

Listerine & Poledo
1. Tom
2. Chip
3. Ant
4. Goodj

Get Charlie in on this, in fact, everyone from last time, and more!​

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It started on the 12th which me and mike couldnt make and moved to the 11th, im sure it could move again.

10th is less convenient to me as I would have to duck my martial arts class (same with Mike who will no doubt come again), but thats hardly the end of the world, so if 10th is a better match for others then maybe Tom can move it again.

Anyone else got any preference on dates?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
No can do I'm afraid, in Preston for the missus's graduation :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It'd cost me £23.10 on the train if we did it on the 18th.

It'll cost you double that for a fillet (was 45 quid last IIRC), and it doesnt come with chips, you have to buy those seperate. If cost is a big issue, this might not be your ideal meet to go to, lol

Edition 30
It'll cost you double that for a fillet (was 45 quid last IIRC), and it doesnt come with chips, you have to buy those seperate. If cost is a big issue, this might not be your ideal meet to go to, lol

Cost isn't an issue atm. Might be when I have work done on my car :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be getting the train from work in Fleet I'm afraid mate! Otherwise could've been a plan.

Might book a half day and drink (more) this time.

Edition 30
I'll be getting the train from work in Fleet I'm afraid mate! Otherwise could've been a plan.

Might book a half day and drink (more) this time.

Was jkin bbz.

I should be able to make it before 7 and leave at 11:30 :D

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This still on for the 18th July?

Worth an update to the thread title maybe Tom seeing as its only a week and a bit away now?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Typical rich folk tbh.

Loads of brains but fak all common sense.

Listerine & Poledo
Right, this is dieing on its fatty ass. Someone's gonna have to man up and take over, and that may as well be me.

So lets say 29th July. Who's good for that? And shall we go for somewhere different or Goldmans at Canary Wharf, like last time... which would make it traditional.

#) Name - Prefered location

1) Goodj - Canary Wharf