ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS @ PFC Expo Donington 12/10/2014

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We are pleased to announce our attendance at the Performance French Cars End Of Season Expo at Donington Exhibition and Conference centre on Sunday 12th October 2014

As a thank you to all our loyal members we have managed to secure a free Auto Finesse detailing sampler kit worth £20 for every ClioSport Club Member displaying their car on our stand!*

We will also be holding a draw on the day for an Auto Finesse ultimate car care kit worth £169.99!!! There's also a CS candy hamper up for grabs!

There will be refreshments including drinks, doughnuts and home made cookies available to our on-stand members.

State CLIOSPORT.NET in the club name box when booking tickets! BOOK HERE

* 1 Pack Per Car, valid club membership required

PFCExpoFlyer-small.jpg

We look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Is there parking for people not on any stands? I don't own a Clio anymore :eek:

What's PFC like? Only ever been to FCS and that was pretty w**k :eek:)

Gotta be worth a punt just for the AF stuff surely? Is it guaranteed everyone will get a pack?

And as above, no Clio now but part of the club and all that!

Clio 172, Pug 106
Both myself & Ade with the silver 182 turbo are heading up from Blackpool... Should be a good day out!!

Hope the weathers decent enough aswell

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What's PFC like? Only ever been to FCS and that was pretty w**k :eek:)

Gotta be worth a punt just for the AF stuff surely? Is it guaranteed everyone will get a pack?

And as above, no Clio now but part of the club and all that!

Yep everyone who pre books tickets to come on our stand will get an AF pack ;) (1 per car)

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just to clarify, the AF Packs are 1 PER CAR parked on our stand, so you can't fill your car up with your mates and get a load of them ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yes it's probably going to be a but chilly for camping so hotels are probably the best option for this one.

Due to Mrs Ron being just about ready to deliver mini Ron mk2 I won't be staying over unfortunately :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
how long do you have to keep your car on the stand for ? :eek:

There will be a time allocated towards the end of the day to collect your kit, so you can't rock up collect the kit and drive off again lol.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Will there be complimentary tea/coffee on the cs stand? ;)

Ive been offered free tickets, but on the Northern Renault stand! :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Will there be complimentary tea/coffee on the cs stand? ;)

Ive been offered free tickets, but on the Northern Renault stand! :(

Yep, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, bottled water and a decent selection of sparkling soft drinks will be available to members :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
lol only point is have a 3 yr old and she will bored in 5 mins thinking ahead thanks :)

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
My tickets are booked, second event at Donington I'll have attended wit cs.net