ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS @ PFC Expo Donington 12/10/2014

Clio 172 Flamer
Sweet, I will book them up this week.

Means I have to give it a clean though doesn't it

Sorry I missed it yesterday!! Was hungover from a wedding and had to attend a baptism, would never recommend that to anybody!! Always baptism first then wedding ;)

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Flamer
Potentially, one of us might have to work!

He will want to bring his Focus RS this time though as he doesn't want to be passenger for anymore shows !!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Can we access the stand from any time? I might not be able to get there until around 10.30?

CLIO 172
Tickets ordered and have asked to be put on the CS stand. Anyone traveling down from North Yorkshire?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Tickets ordered and have asked to be put on the CS stand. Anyone traveling down from North Yorkshire?

Awesome stuff! See you there buddy! ;)

hi ron just booked tickets what time need to be there / thanks

Nice one! :)

You can arrive at whatever time you want. You can access our stand all day. But remember it's a 9am til 5pm event so try and get there at a reasonable time so that you get a chance to see everything.

See you there! :)

skusey_

ClioSport Club Member
  OG Megane 250
Tickets arrived yesterday, even booked the Friday off to give it a proper clean! :cool:

Just one more week left to secure tickets for the show with a graphic and stand pass for only £10.00 with loads of goodies at the venue and £1000 prizes in the Crystal Cube. Its £15 on the day and 500 cars booked in.
We have also added high end simulators at no charge on the day....
This time next week we will circulate the final stand locations and confirm the excellent list of traders booked in.
http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk
Venue - Donington Park and you get 50% discount for the world famous Donington Collection of F1 cars on production of your Expo Wristband. Adults reduced to £5. Over 130 exhibits.
http://www.donington-park.co.uk/about-donington/the-donington-grand-prix-collection/

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
received tickets today :)
flight booked hotel booked job done

missed the last one around june time so can't wait to get to this one

clio sport 182
when I odered my ticket I click on the pfc expo donnington club parking/ car window pass so not sure if that's the one thanks

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
when I odered my ticket I click on the pfc expo donnington club parking/ car window pass so not sure if that's the one thanks
You order your ticket for the event and at the checkout you enter what club stand you would like to be part of. There's an option called "PFC EXPO DONINGTON CLUB PARKING / CAR WINDOW PASS -" so sounds like you've done it right :)