ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF 2019 Picture Thread

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looks quick @JB21 fair play. The metro was quick too cant believe how fast that came up behind me, was class.

Anybody get any footage of my Kangoo ? I forgot to put the camera on as i was too busy being a gobsh*te haha.

Also who was in that silver standardish looking 182 think reg started VO54? Driving was terrible, he got blue flagged twice when i was behind him, put wrong indicator on and kept it nailed so i could not get past, was painful, and all over the shop on the track.

Not sure if it was your kangoo in my video above? Near the end?

Thought it was a bit of a generous pull over seeing as i was miles behind! I'd love one of those 172 kangoos. super useful and super fun

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That's the guy who was on his phone during the afternoon briefing sat at the front of the room. The guy delivering the brief had to tell him twice to pay attention.
No wonder he didn't understand what a blue flag meant ??

The metro absolutely flies too! @wayne9989 has built a cracking car there. I'm glad I got a passenger session in it.

Cheers for that footage @JB21
Sorry for holding you up a bit ?

I had a few good clear laps without having to ease up to let the faster cars past and was proper chuffed with the car.
I'll have a dig through my footage and see what I've got, most of mine will have too much talking in it. ?
No worries mate. I actually thought it was the new ST.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I think I followed that silver 182 out a couple of times, once for the afternoon sighting laps when he didn’t have his helmet on when he got to the line and then later he had to take 2 1.5l water bottles out that he had with him and the passenger.

Briefing obviously didn’t do the trick!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
That's the guy who was on his phone during the afternoon briefing sat at the front of the room. The guy delivering the brief had to tell him twice to pay attention.
No wonder he didn't understand what a blue flag meant ??

The metro absolutely flies too! @wayne9989 has built a cracking car there. I'm glad I got a passenger session in it.

who was that?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No worries mate. I actually thought it was the new ST.

Haha thanks mate,
I'd imagine the ST is a lot quicker. Considering it's the Mrs daily it's not bad for a 3 pot

I think the ds2500's and the Ps4 tyres played a part in it all though.

I might pull my finger out and come in the 182 next year though.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
There was a few black 197's that got in my way. I sat behind one for nearly 3 laps with @CliosportCal In the passenger seat. f**k knows how they didn't get flagged or why they didn't move

I fannied it with most battles just because it was always @andybond /corsa LET or a boosted Clio with a diff up my jacksie?? No fair pickings for me to have a bash with

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I haven’t had chance to look through my camera yet but Kim assures me she took some good pictures during the afternoon session, I’ll get them up when I get chance.

The Metro felt geared perfectly for Blyton Park and performed faultlessly all day. The head gasket seems to be in tact anyway!

bf9c8007d848e2e37662b9eed02ec765.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I haven’t had chance to look through my camera yet but Kim assures me she took some good pictures during the afternoon session, I’ll get them up when I get chance.

The Metro felt geared perfectly for Blyton Park and performed faultlessly all day. The head gasket seems to be in tact anyway!

View attachment 1425713
What engine is in that? K series 1.8 vvc?

There was a few black 197's that got in my way. I sat behind one for nearly 3 laps with @CliosportCal In the passenger seat. f**k knows how they didn't get flagged or why they didn't move

I fannied it with most battles just because it was always @andybond /corsa LET or a boosted Clio with a diff up my jacksie?? No fair pickings for me to have a bash with

Was the boosted Clio the one with the rear bumper cut out? If so it was rapid. He drove like he stole it, ramping across every kerb. Corsa LET was no slouch either.

Quickest car out there was the boosted mk3 Clio with orange decals.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Was the boosted Clio the one with the rear bumper cut out? If so it was rapid. He drove like he stole it, ramping across every kerb. Corsa LET was no slouch either.

Quickest car out there was the boosted mk3 Clio with orange decals.
Aye I was speaking to the bloke with the blown 200. His mrs had an arctic boosted 182. He said the 200 was only 250bhp, but he couldn't half peddle that fucker, I just moved immediately because theres no point in even attempting to entertain it!??

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Not sure if it was your kangoo in my video above? Near the end?

Thought it was a bit of a generous pull over seeing as i was miles behind! I'd love one of those 172 kangoos. super useful and super fun

Epic, that must have been right at the end just before the chequered flag came out. I was sending it over all the kerbs, and accidentally took out a cone earlier in the day resulting in a rubber scuff on my n/s 2118 and the length of the n/s sill :LOL:

I dont mind moving over as seen you making good progress behind, and engine was just getting up to temp so was keeping rpm down a bit. Did not want to be a rolling road block on the quick part of the circuit, I get paranoid that im holding people up in it sometimes !

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still trying to find a single picture of mine?
I have 557 images that I am in the process of loading into TurboRenault.co.uk/Shop that will be available in ultra high res for £3.

a quid will goto the photographer, a quid to the turboRenault.co.uk pot ( which isnt drawn from for us ! ) and a quid to the mind charity that cliosport.net donated to.

Seems fair?

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Quite a few of you lot on my YouTube onboards battling it out, Had a really good day and definitely made me miss my old ITB'd/Cat cammed 172 cup ?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The facts are simply;

On phone during circuit safety briefing = total instant cnut

We had it at Llandow once, an Evo driver who clearly thought he knew it all then later in the day showed everyone that he really didn't. Cnut.
I'm quite possibly the least serious person ever, I hate serious situations where you cant crack a funny?

Even I thought he was a total arse, I hope he reads this tbh. Shithouse

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I was stuck behind him on one of my sessions, clearly faster than him everywhere but still wanted to be the hero.... Prick

Your car absolutely flies too!
I pulled to the left after the wiggler to let you past but the white sand from oil spillage was blocking your overtake

Once that cleared you came ripping past!
Love those new meganes

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Your car absolutely flies too!
I pulled to the left after the wiggler to let you past but the white sand from oil spillage was blocking your overtake

Once that cleared you came ripping past!
Love those new meganes
Appreciate the thought and the etiquette, by and large the whole day was run really well and driving standards were pretty decent. If I see a car that's remotely quicker than me I'm straight on the indicator and clearly moving to one side. We all want to enjoy our day ?

I was super impressed with the Megane, 360ft/lbs helps drag its ass around track!