ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF 2019 Picture Thread

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I have 557 images that I am in the process of loading into TurboRenault.co.uk/Shop that will be available in ultra high res for £3.

a quid will goto the photographer, a quid to the turboRenault.co.uk pot ( which isnt drawn from for us ! ) and a quid to the mind charity that cliosport.net donated to.

Seems fair?
Will you let us know when these are available Andy?
Cheers!

JR_1995

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 197 Cup
I mainly got photos of my own car. Spent most of the time out on track in it or chatting lmao

Attachments

• 20190706_115508.jpg
    20190706_115508.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 25

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Anybody hiding any of the Mazda away? I'm genuinely impressed that its only in the background of one shot so far

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
42 images sold ( so far ! ) on shop.turborenault.co.uk

Remember, £1 per image is going to the mind charity.

Yes, thanks everyone for supporting 1)the charity and 2)our club, we dont have membership fees or any advertising at all so we run the whole club solely from what we generate in the shop. Much appreciated :) We're lucky in the fact that we have raised enough to stay afloat, and fund the giant toblerone and Photographer for the day hahaha :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Who's this guy?

He made us welcome in his set up by tents and was passing the jack Daniels round by the bottle!

Top bloke and proper funny!

Matt his name. Is but don't know if he is member on here?

IMG-20190725-WA0024.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Who's this guy?

He made us welcome in his set up by tents and was passing the jack Daniels round by the bottle!

Top bloke and proper funny!

Matt his name. Is but don't know if he is member on here?

View attachment 1428093

That’ll be Mathew Pickering from the RS197/200 Facebook group.

Proper nice bunch of people and will always be welcomed with open arms at CSF

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That’ll be Mathew Pickering from the RS197/200 Facebook group.

Proper nice bunch of people and will always be welcomed with open arms at CSF

Top lads to be fair. We was walking back after the raffle to grab some drinks for the night, and he pulled us over with a bottle of Southern Comfort.
Then after the DJ etc we had a wonder back to the tent and he said we could carry on with them lot.

Just goes to show how good the community is within CS and its neighbouring clubs.