ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF16 Picture Thread

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@Filters, I briefly spoke to you that evening, when you grabbed me and shouted "Jekyll, I'm Filters!" I remember needing a piss, being pissed, going for a pissed piss, and that being the last time I spoke to you!

To be fair bud I was absolutely ruined when we bumped in to each other, I think I'd stumbled back to my tent and passed out not long after that!
Think we spoke briefly on the Bolternatives stand in the day but I could be wrong 😂

Clio sport 172 ph2
right ill let this being the last lot iv still got loads but ill be here all day
I had a great saturday thankyou to everyone!! Also to the gent with the civic typre r 15 plate i think thanks for your help at the end of the day

IMGP2147.JPG IMGP2151.JPG IMGP2171.JPG IMGP2200.JPG IMGP2206.JPG IMGP2230.JPG IMGP2231.JPG IMGP2265.JPG IMGP2280.JPG IMGP2334.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
@RMDavis

Short clip of the trophy passing me with some flameage and me f**king up 😅 then you passing me again and doing the same lol

Great video bud!

I loved your MK1, it's great to see one out on track being used. Pretty sure you said it had a Williams engine fitted? Sounds epic!

I mucked up on that same corner in the afternoon when I lost the back end in the wet.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Great video bud!

I loved your MK1, it's great to see one out on track being used. Pretty sure you said it had a Williams engine fitted? Sounds epic!

I mucked up on that same corner in the afternoon when I lost the back end in the wet.

Thanks :blush: yes it has a Williams lump in it with cams etc, is running around 170bhp.

I dont think I got that corner correct all day 😂 gonna edit the rest of the footage tomorrow as I have around an hours worth I think.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks :blush: yes it has a Williams lump in it with cams etc, is running around 170bhp.

I dont think I got that corner correct all day 😂 gonna edit the rest of the footage tomorrow as I have around an hours worth I think.
She goes well bud, and it was nice to meet you in person, and have a chat.

I've also got loads of footage to sort through, so thought I'd put it off until the weekend.

That GoPro studio is bloody tedious!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Gutted I missed this!!! A drunken weekend with you guys is just what I wanted.
But as always work got in the way of it again and spent the whole of Saturday balls deep in an engine.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
A very conservative 230 mate!

However I'm currently chatting with Chris at EFI [emoji6]

Oh yes it's very conservative, bouncing off the limiter and spitting flames in people's faces! It's a f**king animal, don't let Chris poke it too much, it might bite.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
After I let you past I spent half a lap laughing my arse off and the flames coming out your exhaust, well I say half a lap, it was however long it took you to f*ck off into the distance, that is a mental car!
Haha cheers Dave!
Oh yes it's very conservative, bouncing off the limiter and spitting flames in people's faces! It's a f**king animal, don't let Chris poke it too much, it might bite.
I certainly didn't hold back! Poor car... Each time the limiter was pushed, all I could keep thinking was 'I torqued those conrod bolts' [emoji23]

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
250+ pics coming. Soon..ish lol. Never done pictures at a track so bit of a learning curve.

The Trophy was by far my fave so quite a few more pics of that car in here haha.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-05%20at%2020.58.28.png
Cheers bud, I look forward to seeing those!
Christ at 230. I never really realised how quick these things are. @Christ Almighty must be mad. I'm happy with my na 183. Mmm, ish
I've said this the whole time.

My car feels quick, but I can't imagine what something like @Christ Almighty is like to drive!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
250+ pics coming. Soon..ish lol. Never done pictures at a track so bit of a learning curve.

The Trophy was by far my fave so quite a few more pics of that car in here haha.

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-05%20at%2020.58.28.png

Can see a few of my Inferno in there :D