ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF21 (not good news)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So after being promoted by the thread asking what was happening with CSF21, it’s with a heavy heart that I have to announce that the event won’t be taking place again this year.

Trust me when I say I’m as gutted as any of you but I know it’s absolutely the right decision.

Hopefully we will be back in 2022 with an event that will eclipse all the previous ones.

Thank you all for your continuing support x

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I totally understand mate & just thought i should ask the question so i could try & sort my year out,very sad tho as been looking forward to going the last few years where i havnt been able to.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
petrol heads nightmare, didn't get to anything last year as it was all a write off now this year too. I'm sad I pretty much only look to getting to a few car shows a year for a big fun meet up and social. ahh well cant be helped, roll on 2022 (y)

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
petrol heads nightmare, didn't get to anything last year as it was all a write off now this year too. I'm sad I pretty much only look to getting to a few car shows a year for a big fun meet up and social. ahh well cant be helped, roll on 2022 (y)
Yeh ive literally bought a car to sort now for next year 😂

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well that one cut deeper and hurt more than CSF not going ahead🥲🥲
It was you and Ryan I had in mind when I thought of it. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe one day in 2025 itll get to a show before it rots away
You need to stop leaving it out in the rain, the patina's cool but it wont last the year at this rate. ;)

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted as its the best show for me as its more a social event than a car event.

But totally get it. Even if it did go ahead, it would be so restricted, that no one would enjoy it as much as previous years. This year I think will be that same as last year for stuff like this, but 2022 will be much better.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sad to hear but it's understandable and expected with how things are currently.

Fingers crossed on 2022! It should be a good one

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
2022- that leaves plenty of time for @ol'Tarby (FFS, change your name so we can tag you James) to get a special CS22 brew perfected.
I might even own a Clio by then 😂