ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSI are on the way to inspect my Clio..

I am absolutely RAGING:

IMG_0713.jpgIMG_0715.jpg

Attempted break-in at 5am this morning. Alarm scared them off however as I was so comatosed I never saw the damage therefore never gave chase.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sorry to hear that :(

Did you leave anything on display in your car that would make them want to break in for it? As most folk know these cars are well immobilised so no point trying to break in to steal the car itself really.

There was only a windscreen holder FOR an iPhone 5; no electrical items etc left in the car. So I assume they may have thought it was a sat-nav holder and the sat-nav was in the glovebox.

CSI have been, taken the footprints and there were unfortunately no fingerprints. Police will be coming to speak with myself and my sister (she was getting ready for work, looked out and saw "more than two" people fleeing the scene. I really wish I'd have chased them to at least get a description.

Luckily though, I'd managed to bend the door back and it's as it was besides a small crease which I'll take to see if it can be sorted. Hosed it down and its watertight so not too much damage. Could have been a lot worse if the alarm hadn't have interrupted them. However now I want a more secure alarm than the Laserline Thatcham 1 that's currently in it so may look at the Clifford systems and specify the proximity sensors to try to deter any further attempts of this happening.