ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 14 Multi Region Convoy - Thrapston Services A14 - A605 - A45.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
As I was planning a route for this I came up with the idea of using Thrapston services as a meeting point for different convoys to merge into one for the last 25minute stretch before reaching Billing.

The plan will be to meet at Thrapston services which is J13 of the A14. This is also the junction for the A605 and the A45 which will take us on to Billing. With the journey from Thrapston to Billing taking about 25 minutes, we will be looking to meet at the services about 9:15 with the aim to set off again at 9:30. This is just to allow for any late comers.

As always with these types of thread, add your name to the list if you will be meeting at Thrapston to convoy down. Any issues feel free to PM me for my number to get in contact.

Convoy list:

1. Owen92

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
1. Owen92
2. Dan...

Owen, Can I meet you in Peterborough somewhere and follow you to the meeting point? I'm useless with directions...

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
1. Owen92
2. Dan...

Owen, Can I meet you in Peterborough somewhere and follow you to the meeting point? I'm useless with directions...

I'll be in Huntingdon that morning mate. But more than happy to meet you at Brampton Hut services. I'll be getting a McDonalds breakfast with the missus there anyway. Then we'll take a drive to Thrapston.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Anyone else interested? Would be nice to get a ten car convoy.

1. Owen92

2. Dan...
3. dmallet
4. Rob...
5. CorbyG
6. brad259
7. -Danman-

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
Am I okay to tag along I am coming from Bridlington but don't really know any one going down and don't really want to park up on my own lol

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Am I okay to tag along I am coming from Bridlington but don't really know any one going down and don't really want to park up on my own lol
Any one from CS is welcome in this convoy mate. Feel free to PM for my number if you need to get in contact on the day. I'll add you to the list?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Myself and my bro will meet you, time u meeting at services? Does css14 kick off bout half 10
The plan will be to meet at Thrapston services which is J13 of the A14. This is also the junction for the A605 and the A45 which will take us on to Billing. With the journey from Thrapston to Billing taking about 25 minutes, we will be looking to meet at the services about 9:15 with the aim to set off again at 9:30. This is just to allow for any late comers.

Starts at 10am.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
1. Owen92
2. Dan...
3. dmallet
4. Rob...
5. CorbyG
6. brad259
7. -Danman-
8. jaysmith
9. Markfletcheruk + 1

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Tomorrow guys. So if everyone aims to get to Thrapston services for 9:15.
I'll see you all there.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Was a really good convoy down and good to see everyone.
Although the 4 cars that decided to speed off as soon as we got to the dual carriageway did spoil it. But thank you to everyone else that made for a good convoy.