ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 15 Time Attack Karting Event!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So as you may have seen ClioSport.net have pulled out all the stops for this years event.

To top it off we have CSS 15 Time Attack event using the venues Honda powered outdoor Go-Karts and 600 metre track.

It will cost £10 for 10 minutes of driving which includes hire of all the relevant safety equipment, a leader board will put together through out the day and the fastest 3 competitors will be announced and will receive prizes at the end of the daytime events.

You maybe able to enter more than once if time slots are available after your initial entry.

We are all looking forward to seeing who comes out on top!

CS admin.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Win.

Do we book in advance or on the day?

Is it initially one go per person or is there a set amount of spaces?

It's just arrive & drive really, hand over your cash and have a go. But that's why we wanted people to kind of team up in advance to make it more fun, rather than people going over to it on and driving on their own throughout the day.

I reckon we need an admin team session at some point.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is it fastest lap during those 10 minutes Nik? Or is it how many laps can you squeeze in during those 10 minutes?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Is it fastest lap during those 10 minutes Nik? Or is it how many laps can you squeeze in during those 10 minutes?
The karts have a timing system, so I imagine if you go on in a group you'll be able to see who did the fastest in your session. Then they will also give us the fastest times from the whole day for which we'll award the trophy / prizes at the end of the day

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Going to need to add seconds for people weighing under 10 stone I think.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Going to need to add seconds for people weighing under 10 stone I think.
So someone will be weighing people before they're allowed on the track??

Behave.

Not that anyone would doubt Dreadlock Dave is over 10 stone. The concern there would be if the kart even managed to get off the line.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I'll get involved with this too, being 6ft 5 and gangly I look hilarious on a go kart.
Similar story for me at 6' 4". Already got my racing driver excuses lined up - injured my wrist a few weeks ago... more air resitance... :grinning: