ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cubbington Road - Blue Non-RS

Ibiza FR
Went passed me at the bus stop this morning with car full of lads. Lowered, white wheels badges and stickers and twin exhaust out the back. Im sure I've seen it on here before?!

Also, always see a colour-coded one, parked on a drive on Cubbington Road, with black wheels, used to have black bonnet. lowered as well. pretty nice car just wondered if the lad was on here.

More poke than viagr
That was me this morning, what car were you in?

That clio with black wheels goes to my college aswell but never spoken to the owner, never see him lol. I think he has white wheels now with normal bonnet, it looks nice.

Ibiza FR
Weren't in a car mate was waiting at bus stop! pretty nice car and was sure you was on here! yeh seen the white wheels other day looks very nice! I ain't passed my test yet I got it next month so I'll be on the road then, I'll see you around probably