ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup 172 electrics problem

Z4
Hey everyone, I'm posting on behalf of my brother chris_p so you can call me andy_p ;)
Basically his Cup 172 has been playing up for a few weeks now with electrical problems: battery keeps dying, indicator stuck on. Took it to a local garage yesterday and they said it's most likely the control box under the glove compartment and that Renault is prob the best place to get it done.

Sooo if anyone can help I was wondering if any of you guys have had a similar problem? Also how much would a control box be/what is it actually called/how hard is it to fit/anything else I need to know?

Thanks for any help!

Z4
Nobody?
It's funny how you can make a tread on atomic kitten and get 10 pages of replies, but have something relevant for a car forum and you get a whole load of nothin!'