ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and Type R

As father and son....
went in the last shape civic last nite and i was relieved to find the interior was worse than my megane and didnt feel anywhere near as chunky or expensive.

new civic has improved in this area from pictures but havent had chance to actually sit in one yet.

meganes a far newer car so the interior is likely to "feel" nicer. shame it isnt and is in fact bolted together by a bunch of french monkeys.

MKIII 138
meganes a far newer car so the interior is likely to "feel" nicer. shame it isnt and is in fact bolted together by a bunch of french monkeys.

given how firm the suspension is on the megane cup and how bad the roads are out my way im happy to report over 6,000 miles i have no rattles at all !

my dads audi has a two but that only cost £36,000 from new lol.

if it isnt bolted together as good i havent noticed

ohh and french monkeys comment is racist.

sorry no doubt it is an all round great car but the new civic look friken aweful and would prefer the older model anyday of the week....yuk!!!

Maz

LY 200
^^ rattles are covered under warranty until 6k so they are bound to not start until after that ;)

As father and son....

given how firm the suspension is on the megane cup and how bad the roads are out my way im happy to report over 6,000 miles i have no rattles at all !

its racist in your eyes because you're a f**king muppet; its monkeys as in pay peanuts get monkeys you inbred toerag.

Clio

its racist in your eyes because you're a f**king muppet; its monkeys as in pay peanuts get monkeys you inbred toerag.

lol calm down guys.....:rolleyes:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
These civics will date very badly imo. The rear end is just :dead: all cheap and plastic looking. Gash in my eyes. The old ctr is pretty tastey mind.

Clio
i know what you mean kind of has that 80's sporty look to it already hehehehe, but i like it alot still, and yes old ctr is wicked!

a burnt one
Is it wrong to be more impressed with the lush green grass??

Seriously, i think the new civic is awesome, but to be fair, the negative comments are to be expected, posting pics of a CTR on here is like walking into Parkhead with a Rangers strip on.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
coming to you, hot off a a car zone fibreglass line.... spot the difference ;)

citroen-saxo-evo1.jpg

dsc01332xd2.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
The clio looks so dated next to the Type R. Thank god its better to drive than the Civic. I wasn't impressed at all by the new Type R, although the older one was much more exciting.

MCS R56
The clio looks so dated next to the Type R. Thank god its better to drive than the Civic. I wasn't impressed at all by the new Type R, although the older one was much more exciting.

Yeah, new Civic is a bit of a disappointment. I don't think it looks that good anymore (it looked good when released - something new, a bit different). I would have the Megane over it, or the Golf. Mixed reviews.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Type R is sweet and it really suits silver compared to the prev model.....

Id have one above an R26.