ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup chassis available on 197 soon

was over at my local renault dealer yesterday checking out a new r27 sitting in the show room. while making tentative enquiries about a deal on the r27 i enquired about if the cup chassis would be available on the standard 197 soon. with a few clicks of the mouse on the computer, i have been 'reliably' informed that it is now an option, but renault have not started taking any pre-orders yet...i am guessing they want the r27's to be gone from all the show rooms before releasing the chassis as an optional extra.

i seen for myself - cup chassis available - on the dealers monitors.

so, there you go...if you missed out on an r27, do not 'despair' - they will be available again without the unique identifying number!

by the way...to the fella who drove out of the showroom yesterday in a brand new racing blue r27 - have to say that it looked lurrrrvly!

Cup suspension pack ins't the be all and end all.

Its been avaialaible for a bit the cup chassic though to order as such.

Cup suspension pack ins't the be all and end all.

Its been avaialaible for a bit the cup chassic though to order as such.
true...but as posted...if you missed out on an r27 than you can get one in the near future without the identifying plaque.