This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I've got a 182 Steering wheel with the 172 cup insert, a 172 cup gearknob, a 172 gearbox mount, 182 Cup alloy wheels, 172 silver interior handles, Megane Scenic Rear Boot Strip....
but its a Megane Coupé
I done the blue dial conversion a couple of months ago, since most of the interior is like a 172 cup, then i'm going to add some blue sparkle to the dials; like the 172 cups.
I'm going to spray the black caps on the top of the pointers, and possibly the dial surround although i'm unsure on this yet. I've got a spare set of pointers so i'm gonna see how they turn out first