ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Colour

Audi TT Quattro
Inside the Clio 172 Cup are blue inserts on the dash, gearknob and steering wheel.

Is this colour the same colour as the car?

I'm after a can of spray paint that is a similar colour blue to the blue accessories that are inside the car :)

Any suggestions?

182SteeringWheel.JPG

Audi TT Quattro
jay said:
182 steering wheel with 172 cup renaultsport badge.

Yup, correct :)

I've got a 182 Steering wheel with the 172 cup insert, a 172 cup gearknob, a 172 gearbox mount, 182 Cup alloy wheels, 172 silver interior handles, Megane Scenic Rear Boot Strip....

but its a Megane Coupé ;)

I done the blue dial conversion a couple of months ago, since most of the interior is like a 172 cup, then i'm going to add some blue sparkle to the dials; like the 172 cups.

DSC00356.sized.jpg

I'm going to spray the black caps on the top of the pointers, and possibly the dial surround although i'm unsure on this yet. I've got a spare set of pointers so i'm gonna see how they turn out first :)