ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup does not stir my soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
  LY 200
Give up Jays172, these cup boys arnt only minus a few luxurys inside a car, most and i said most.........just most ;) are lacking the luxury of a brain too!!! ;)

having owned both i feel i am ok to post on this thread without an attack to the face!!! lol

the cup was great fast as looked amazing but after 2 years of ownership i really got tired at the lack of spec comfort that the car gave me...no ac no leather and NO ABS!! bla bla bla!!! and to be honest with couple of plays i had with the full phat ones there was no difference on the road ..i mean have you tried to count half a second in your head lol..no doubt the car was great for some aspect but poor in others

i much prefer my full phat clio as it just feels a better quality car..and the fact they are cheaper than cups is so funny!!! but the cup from the outside is the better looking car!!! cheers love you long time

Golf 7R
JayR said:
LMAO ok mate, spotty im not but young yet arrogant i am, toward c**ks like you......Dont see that as a problem really!!!

As i said enjoy. xxxxx

Can you please refrain from calling me a Co*k, im simply adding to an open thread...Cu*t! ;)

LY 200
lei69gh said:
Can you please refrain from calling me a Co*k, im simply adding to an open thread...Cu*t! ;)

Haha, i may be a c*nt but i shall never refrain from calling you a c**k im afraid!! ;)

Now can that be it, i want the last word!!! Lol

popcorn.gif

172, Tiguan
Right. I'm fed up of cleaning this thread up.

Sorry folks, but the minority who seem unable to understand the phrase "sensible conversation" have spoilt it for the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.