ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup in Taunton, Valver A303 and major Evo crash

Citigo
R10 CUP I think, spotted in Taunton about 4:45pm this afternoon, probably couldn't have missed us as we were in a Ph1 172 / 172 Cup / 1.8 16V / Williams convoy! Then a Naples Valver motoring on the A303 about 5:30pm.

That was then followed up by two Evos (8 I think) on the A36 Warminster Services roundabout at 5:45pm, one looked as though it had run out of talent on the roundabout and put it straight into a ditch arse first, looked pretty wrecked but driver was ok, another Evo (and the police) parked up next to it.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
ukaskew i have seen the cup (R10CUP) in heron drive, i go to college at SCAT and see it there quite regually, not sure if the owner is a member!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i was next to him at the roundabout...i looked over..would have dropped my window and passed a flyer but my passenger window wasen't working until today when i fitted a new motor.....lol

had a crappy number plate surround on it to....

Yeah i have seen that R10 CUP about alot in taunton, coz i went to SCAT last year aswell, and worked in taunton!!