ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP Master Cylinder (Which Port to Which Brake)

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Hi all need some help please

The CUP Master Cylinder what port goes to which brake. Help would be greatly appreciated!

553.jpg

Thanks in advance.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Running the two forward ports to the fronts, blanked one rear port & running the other rear port through a bias valve, onto a T piece then back through the floor pan to the rear mount bracket on mine.

Scrapped the cup bias adjuster-was badly corroded & seemed useless compared to an adjustable bias valve.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Is your bias valve a 2 in 2 out squeak? If not, could you not just blank a port & get rid of the first T piece? :)

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
I think mine is a 1 in 1 out.

I was thinking about doing that but i would want to use both so that the fluid pressure is even if that makes sense, plus i already have the correct amount of unions and t-pieces already

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Hmmm if that is how the cups run them i might do it that way!

Thanks a lot mate.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Anyone know where you can get an m10 blocker for one of the port as i take it a bolt wont do as it wont have the necessary angle to seat against the port properly