ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup on a Sunny Lancashire Day-Picture Editing Experimentation!

EP3 Civic Type R
Here's some pictures of my Cup with it being such a lovely day in Lancs today!

Some of these pictures are heavily edited- now when it comes to automotive pics I quite like the edited look. I appreciate some people hate this. I'm massive fan of natural pictures and have 1000's of them- I've just done this to see what I could come up with and how things would turn out by editing the pics :) I appreciate some have ghosting on- I've had my camera a bit now but still consider myself a complete novice!

Cheers
Mish

hdr4copy.jpg

hdr6copy.jpg

hdr1copy.jpg

hdr2copy.jpg

hdr3copy.jpg

hdr8copy.jpg

E92 M3
i wish i could take pictures like that mate they look klass

you could sell them people would put them on there walls at home

ITB'd 182...
Looks awesome Mish

Cup looks spot on now! Is that a Yozza Race system? How you find it?

EP3 Civic Type R
Looks awesome Mish

It's very loud, so it depends what you want from an exhaust. I personally think my car breathes a bit better and I heard it for the first time outside of the car yesterday- it pops and burbles, I love it and never get bored of hearing it, even when doing alot of motorway miles. :)

I'm still loving your car !!:approve:

Deffo one of the best cups on here. If it's at FCS (and I go) I'll be round to have a look at it :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Looks awesome Mish

It's very loud, so it depends what you want from an exhaust. I personally think my car breathes a bit better and I heard it for the first time outside of the car yesterday- it pops and burbles, I love it and never get bored of hearing it, even when doing alot of motorway miles. :)

Its not a Yozza Race system though??? Its a sports system..

yozzasport_p_img_med_264.jpg

Race system does not have slanted exhaust

Yozza1.jpg

Believe the race system is a bit louder? Mines not even de-catted yet and its loud!

EP3 Civic Type R
Alan, don't burst the bubble you may have. My car's looks make up for my... deformaties LOL ;)

Richy (???????lots of question marks)- my mistake- I didn't read it properly. It is the Sports one (the louder of the 2) I think there is also a quieter sports/road system then there is the loudest race system.

Bumder With A Buffer
Alan, don't burst the bubble you may have. My car's looks make up for my... deformaties LOL ;)

Richy (???????lots of question marks)- my mistake- I didn't read it properly. It is the Sports one (the louder of the 2) I think there is also a quieter sports/road system then there is the loudest race system.

Weren't having a go was confused that's all! :) (I like multiple question and exclamation marks!!!!????!!!! ;) )

EP3 Civic Type R
We'll get some proper ones of yours done soon when we don't have to rush as much

Porsche Boxster987S
these pics just prove how much better looking the mk2 rs looks compared to any other in the range.:) stunning cup

Nippy white cup
great pics m8. The stance is spot on especially compared to mine being stripped and looking like it's on stilts LOL. Next time I get the cup out I'll give you a buzz, those locations look great

Chris

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Bah now I want turinis again on the 172!

What did you show me this?!?!?? :) :)

EP3 Civic Type R
great pics m8. The stance is spot on especially compared to mine being stripped and looking like it's on stilts LOL. Next time I get the cup out I'll give you a buzz, those locations look great

Chris

It's my back garden lol- however me and parky were on about a trip to the lakes or trough of bowland and ur more than welcome to join us :)

TT 225
decent pics mate. I dont know much about photgraphy so how have you achieved those types of pics? Have you edited them after etc?

EP3 Civic Type R
Nice, bit overdone on the HDR though.

In your opinion ;)

Infact there was no settings changed in any pics than the default ones I have on my hdr software. The rest were either taken original at different shutter speeds or edited differently through Photoshop.

I personally like the heavy HDR effect on automotive pictures. :)

In your opinion ;)

Infact there was no settings changed in any pics than the default ones I have on my hdr software. The rest were either taken original at different shutter speeds or edited differently through Photoshop.

I personally like the heavy HDR effect on automotive pictures. :)

Sorry, yeah that is my opinion.

Great shots all the same, nice compositions.

Nippy white cup
It's my back garden lol- however me and parky were on about a trip to the lakes or trough of bowland and ur more than welcome to join us :)

Sounds good but tbh the Cup is sorn at the mo. Needs taxing, mot etc so can't really afford it what with the baby being due in 13 weeks or so! When I do get it out I'll give you a shout tho m8

Cheers

Chris