ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer steering wheel on!

Mondeo TDCI 130
My wheel finally turned up yesterday, so decided to stick it on today!!!

Old wheel off, trims off to gain access to horn wiring, as new wheel has no button.

Image0049.jpg

Horn button fitted into light switch housing, very happy with it!

Image0050.jpg

Resistor fitted to one of the airbag wires,

Image0051.jpg

Second resistor fit and taped up out of harms way!

Image0052.jpg

On :

Image0053.jpg

Image0054.jpg

This also turned up, genuine roof scoop, not sure if i am going to fit this yet, but i am sure i can pull it off once the coilovers are on, just for show!

Dropped off at the bodyshop for paint so i can see if i like it!

Image0047.jpg

Thanks for looking! :approve:, excuse the pics, only had my phone on me!!!

Si

RS Clio 172
WANT. are you running standard seats and belts? I toyed with the idea of an aftermarket wheel but someone said it's best coupled with harnesses? was that just s**t? lol.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Wish they did something sensible like say, doing them in black. Look best when you have a 172 Cup imo. Can be questionable in other cars.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I actually was going to just say don't worry Kev I'd still plough you like Katherine. To see your pretty face.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
ooh i don't know mate, i think the black wheels suit it better, personally i wouldn't change them!

172 Race Car
They are a great wheel. perfect size. Mine looked very tired but scrubbed up well.

Dibs on the roof scoop when you decide it looks shite ;)

How much was the scoop anyway?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Might sell my brand new one if your paying that money in the forsale section ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
They are a great wheel. perfect size. Mine looked very tired but scrubbed up well.

Dibs on the roof scoop when you decide it looks s**te ;)

How much was the scoop anyway?

£130'ish plus vat etc! Look's like stevie wonder has made it, lol!! Typical Renault quality!!:rasp: